Creekside Comedy Night returns on January 26th for another evening of hilarious stand-up. Host Keith "Big Daddy" Dee will be joined by headliner Tracy Smith, Sam Mazany, and Charleston’s own Stan Shelby. The show starts at 9 pm.
Here's a look at the performers:
- Tracy Smith
- Had an hour long special on Canada’s Comedy Network and a half hour special for Comedy Central
- She has toured with the Bob and Tom Radio Show Allstars
- She's been a writer and consultant for Roseanne Barr
- She has been touring for the better part of two decades
- Variety Magazine called her “One of the Top Ten Comics to Watch”
- Sam Mazany
- Raleigh comic who is a paid regular at Goodnight’s Comedy Club
- He currently features for Andy Woodhull and has opened for Dave Attell, Christopher Titus, Mark Normand, The Lucas Brothers, Tom Green, Guy Torry, Steve Rannazzisi, Gary Owen and more
- Stan Shelby
- Military veteran turned comedic performer
- Cut his teeth in the comedy world as a member of the Atlanta comedy community, where he developed a signature style
- Keith Big Daddy Dee (host)
- Creator and producer of Creekside Comedy Night
- He’s an actor, comedian, and trained improviser
- He’s performed all over the US, but Creekside Comedy Night is his favorite room of all.
This show will likely sell out, so get your tickets early. Seating is first come, first serve.
Click here for tickets.