goat.sheep.cow. north will be bringing in chefs and food vendors from around the Lowcountry to create a special dinner menu on select Sundays throughout the year.
Chef Lacey of will bring his global influence on farm-to-table Southern Cuisine to the inaugural event. Since the first supper will take place the week of SEWE, Chef Lacey will feature some wild game and seafood found in the Lowcountry. You can see the menu below.
Click here for more information about the event.
- Smoked Duck Tacos
- Smoked duck breast, corn tortillas, cherry-chipotle sauce, crumbled Castelrosso, radish microgreens. Served with a citrus-pepper shaved asparagus slaw
- Driftwood Smash Burger
- Sirloin and Mepkin Abbey shiitake and oyster mushroom burger, black garlic sauce, onion-tomato jam, Taleggio, buttery brioche. Served with a citrus-pepper shaved asparagus slaw
- Herbed Sausage Stuffed Quail
- Manchester Farms Quail stuffed with fennel + herb sausage, over whipped Vermont Creamery Creamy Goat Cheese, macerated grapes, baby arugula, toasted almonds. Soup + Salad
- She Crab Soup
- A Charleston favorite blended with dried cornhusk powder, house poblano pepper powder, served with sherry
- Brussel Sprout Salad
- Brussels sprouts, baby arugula, sliced grapes, toasted almonds, hard-boiled Manchester Farms quail eggs, house miso-buttermilk Gorgonzola Picante dressing
Shareable + Side Bites
- Pimento Cheese Mousse
- Pimento cheese mousse served on Driftwood Pantry Buttermilk Biscuit Crackers
- A Lowcountry Deviled Egg
- Deviled eggs, topped with Magwood Family shrimp pickled in Driftwood Pantry Creekside Mignonette
- Roasted Broccoli Bowl
- Roasted broccoli, porcini sea salt, toasted almonds, Bianco Sardo
- Bowl of Grits
- Artisan grits milled in Round O, SC cooked with Lowcountry Creamery milk and smoked Ricotta cheese.
- El Sur
- Cornhusk meringue, sweet corn mousse, Vermont Creamery Creamy Goat Cheese snow
- Mezcal and chocolate cheesecake, shortbread crust