goat.sheep.cow. north will be bringing in chefs and food vendors from around the Lowcountry to create a special dinner menu on select Sundays throughout the year.
Chef Lacey of will bring his global influence on farm-to-table Southern Cuisine to the inaugural event. Since the first supper will take place the week of SEWE, Chef Lacey will feature some wild game and seafood found in the Lowcountry. You can see the menu below.
Click here for more information about the event.
- Smoked Duck Tacos
- Smoked duck breast, corn tortillas, cherry-chipotle sauce, crumbled Castelrosso, radish microgreens. Served with a citrus-pepper shaved asparagus slaw
- Driftwood Smash Burger
- Sirloin and Mepkin Abbey shiitake and oyster mushroom burger, black garlic sauce, onion-tomato jam, Taleggio, buttery brioche. Served with a citrus-pepper shaved asparagus slaw
- Herbed Sausage Stuffed Quail
- Manchester Farms Quail stuffed with fennel + herb sausage, over whipped Vermont Creamery Creamy Goat Cheese, macerated grapes, baby arugula, toasted almonds. Soup + Salad
- She Crab Soup
- A Charleston favorite blended with dried cornhusk powder, house poblano pepper powder, served with sherry
- Brussel Sprout Salad
- Brussels sprouts, baby arugula, sliced grapes, toasted almonds, hard-boiled Manchester Farms quail eggs, house miso-buttermilk Gorgonzola Picante dressing
Shareable + Side Bites
- Pimento Cheese Mousse
- Pimento cheese mousse served on Driftwood Pantry Buttermilk Biscuit Crackers
- A Lowcountry Deviled Egg
- Deviled eggs, topped with Magwood Family shrimp pickled in Driftwood Pantry Creekside Mignonette
- Roasted Broccoli Bowl
- Roasted broccoli, porcini sea salt, toasted almonds, Bianco Sardo
- Bowl of Grits
- Artisan grits milled in Round O, SC cooked with Lowcountry Creamery milk and smoked Ricotta cheese.
- El Sur
- Cornhusk meringue, sweet corn mousse, Vermont Creamery Creamy Goat Cheese snow
- Mezcal and chocolate cheesecake, shortbread crust
NEEDTOBREATHE to Perform at the North Charleston Coliseum with Switchfoot
Local rock band NEEDTOBREATHE will bring their “Into the Mystery” tour with special guests Switchfoot and The New Respects to...
Lowcountry Juneteenth Week Releases Schedule of Events
The Philos Project Continues the “Conversation on Race” in Charleston
Florence’s Lowcountry Kitchen to host Paint Your Pet Party
Dashi to Host Charcuterie Class on May 22
Home Team BBQ Joins Operation Home in Hosting 11th Annual Gimme Shelter Event on May 20th
Mentoring Program Continues to Celebrate Its Members for Being Gentlemen
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Resources8 years ago
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks