This month, the Charleston Battery will once again host the annual Carolina Challenge Cup at MUSC Health Stadium on Daniel Island. This year's event will feature four teams in six matches over three days.
Besides the hometown Battery, three Major League Soccer teams - Chicago Fire, Columbus Crew, and FC Cincinnati - are participating in the 2019 Challenge Cup.
The event will be a great opportunity for Charleston fans to get their first look at the Battery as they take on some top competition. This year's tournament schedule is as follows:
Saturday, February 16th
- 5 pm: Columbus Crew vs. Chicago Fire
- 7:30 pm: Charleston Battery vs. FC Cincinnati
Wednesday, February 20th
- 5 pm: Charleston Battery vs. Columbus Crew
- 7:30 pm: Chicago Fire vs. FC Cincinnati
Saturday, February 23rd
- 5 pm: Columbus Crew vs. FC Cincinnati
- 7:30 pm: Charleston Battery vs. Chicago Fire
To purchase tickets, click here.