The High Water Festival, curated by the Holy City-based folk duo Shovels & Rope, has unveiled new details and musical performances for this year’s Low Tide Social, set to take place on Friday, April 12th. The festival kick-off party starts at 6 pm on the Quarters H Lawn in North Charleston’s Riverfront Park.
The event includes:
- A meal of traditional Lowcountry Boil prepared by The Smoking Pot
- Specialty cocktails by local guest bartenders
- Fresh oysters from Seaborn Oyster Company
- Performance from Shrimp Records Family Band and special guests
- Garage Cuban Band
- Marshgrass Mamas
- Local to Charleston, this eight-piece “features Shovels & Rope’s Cary Ann Hearst among a bevy of Johns Islands gals performing traditional bluegrass and old time Appalachian favorites”
- Early access to High Water 2019 festival merchandise
Click here to learn more.
NOTE: Low Tide Social tickets are available ONLY as an add-on during your festival pass purchasing process at this time. The remaining number of tickets to Low Tide Social will open to the public THIS Friday, February 22 at 10 am.
Lowcountry Juneteenth Week Releases Schedule of Events
Lowcountry Juneteenth of Charleston will be hosting its first ever outdoor festival during a week-long celebration called Lowcountry Juneteenth Week...
Dashi to Host Charcuterie Class on May 22
Home Team BBQ Joins Operation Home in Hosting 11th Annual Gimme Shelter Event on May 20th
Mentoring Program Continues to Celebrate Its Members for Being Gentlemen
Join the Charleston Parks Conservancy for a Picnic in Hampton Park on May 22
Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition Returns to Charleston
Freshfields Village Celebrates Spring With Seasonal Events
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks