The High Water Festival, curated by the Holy City-based folk duo Shovels & Rope, has unveiled new details and musical performances for this year's Low Tide Social, set to take place on Friday, April 12th. The festival kick-off party starts at 6 pm on the Quarters H Lawn in North Charleston's Riverfront Park.
The event includes:
- A meal of traditional Lowcountry Boil prepared by The Smoking Pot
- Specialty cocktails by local guest bartenders
- Fresh oysters from Seaborn Oyster Company
- Performance from Shrimp Records Family Band and special guests
- Garage Cuban Band
- Marshgrass Mamas
- Local to Charleston, this eight-piece "features Shovels & Rope's Cary Ann Hearst among a bevy of Johns Islands gals performing traditional bluegrass and old time Appalachian favorites"
- Early access to High Water 2019 festival merchandise
Click here to learn more.
NOTE: Low Tide Social tickets are available ONLY as an add-on during your festival pass purchasing process at this time. The remaining number of tickets to Low Tide Social will open to the public THIS Friday, February 22 at 10 am.