Lowcountry Dog Magazine, along with Charleston Parks Conservancy, The Bridge at 105.5, and 98 Rock. will host Woofstock: A Lowcountry Dog Music Festival on Saturday, March 23rd at Brittlebank Park in downtown Charleston.
The event includes 7 bands, food trucks, and 6 local rescue groups. Gates open at 11 am and the fun will continue until 7 pm.
The Woofstock lineup includes:
- Tyler Ramsey, formerly of Band of Horses
- Tyler Boone
- Gaslight Street
- Greg West
- Hans Wenzel & the Eighty Sixers
- Finnegan Bell
- Sunflowers & Sin
Proceeds from this festival will benefit 6 local rescue groups: Valiant Animal Rescue, Eunoia Rescue, Pet Helpers, Bullies 2 The Rescue, Greyhound Pets of America and Waters Edge Great Dane Rescue as well as the Charleston Parks Conservancy.
Tickets are available at www.lowcountrydog.com/woofstock. Early Bird Tickets are $18 and end on March 1st. Regular Admission is $26 and will be $30 at the gate. Kids 12 and under are free.
The festival will also include:
- Dog Training Demos with Affordable Dog Training
- Ask A Vet with Veterinary Specialty Care
- Free Dental Consults from 3 pm to 6 pm with Sweetgrass Animal Hospital
- Kids activities
- Roti Rolls, Kickin Chicken, Immortal Lobster, Dave N Dubs Hot Dogs, Dave’s Barnyard BBQ, Holy City Waffles, King of Pops, and Kona Ice
- Poppy’s Lemonade and All About That Bean
- Beer, liquor
- Vendor Village
- Rescue Row
- Features each of the six rescues with adoptable dogs
Leashed, well behaved dogs are welcome and attendees are welcome to bring lawn chairs and blankets.