Charleston Harbor Tours and Follywood Productions have once again teamed up for the fourth season of the Jam on the Water Concert Cruise.
The sunset series sets sail on April 19th with 12 dates, each featuring a local or regional band playing a tribute to a classic rock band or a theme party aboard the Carolina Queen.
Each cruise will run from 7 pm to 9:30 pm, with a pre-cruise gathering at Salty Mike's from 5 pm to 6:30 pm. Boarding begins at 6:30 pm at the Megadock at Charleston City Marina. Tickets are available now at charlestonharbortours.com. Each cruise is 21+.
Here's a look at the 2019 Jam Cruise schedule:
- 4/19 – Sgt. Submarine - Tribute to The Beatles
- 5/25 – Taco Donkey - Rolling Stones Tribute (*Memorial Weekend*)
- 6/21 – Well Charged - *Summer Solstice* Reggae Party
- 7/12 – Kozelski - Tribute to The Band
- 7/26 – Soul Fish - 80s Party
- 8/16 – Piedmont Boys - Classic & Outlaw Country Tribute
- 8/30 – Folly Pirates Over 40 - Jimmy Buffett Tribute (*Labor Day Parrot Head Party*)
- 9/13 – Machine Funk - Widespread Panic Tribute
- 9/27 – Wax Groove Revival - Led Zeppelin Tribute
- 10/11 – Fleeting Glimpse - Pink Floyd Tribute
- 10/25 – Buried Alive - Phish Tribute
- 11/8 – The Reckoning - Grateful Dead Tribute