Creekside Comedy Night returns on Saturday, April 13th for another evening of hilarious stand-up. Host Keith "Big Daddy" Dee will be joined by headliner Rollin' Jay Moore and featured comedians Drew Harrison and Kevin Williams. The show starts at 9 pm.
Here's a look at the headliner:
- Rollin' Jay Moore
- Began his career in 1989 in Charleston
- He is currently one of Princess Cruise Lines most requested performers having headlined for them for over 12 years
- Drew Harrison
- Won 2016 Port City’s Top Comic
- Has appeared in Oak City Comedy Festival, Cape Fear Comedy Festival, and NC Comedy Festival
- Kevin Williams
- Started doing stand-up comedy in Charleston in 2016
- He now lives in Cambodia and has performed all over southeast Asia
- Keith Big Daddy Dee (host)
- Creator and producer of Creekside Comedy Night
- He’s an actor, comedian, and trained improviser
- He recently opened for Jamie Kennedy and opens for Emo Phillips on April 28th
This show will likely sell out, so get your tickets early. Seating is first come, first serve.