The celebration will take place under the lights of the historic alleyway with chef-attended stations from six restaurants, dessert samplings from Good Food Catering, a specialty cocktail from The Victor Social Club, local craft beer from Edmund's Oast Brewery, wine from Republic National Distributing Company, and live music from the Lauren Hall Trio.
Menu highlights include (subject to change):
39 Rue de Jean
Cupcake sushi roll- spicy tuna, mango, jalapeno, cream cheese, kanikama, japanese mayo, kani salad, sweet chili
Coast Bar and Grill
- Shrimp ceviche with an avocado mousse
Michael's on the Alley
- Prime beef sliders with cheddar and black garlic mayo
The Victor Social Club
- “Mexican Street Corn” Dogs: wagyu hot dog, cojita cheese and lime
- Buffalo mozzarella ravioli with mushroom ragout
Virginia's on King
- Shrimp and grits with white gravy
Good Food Catering
- Key lime and chocolate tartlets, mini pecan pies and carrot bites
Tickets are now available for $65, and all attendees must be 21 or older. For additional information and to purchase tickets, visit the event website.
Hutson Alley is a historic winding pathway between John and Hutson Streets in downtown Charleston. Adorned with fig ivy, vintage lanterns and palmetto trees, the alley is home to five Holy City Hospitality establishments including 39 Rue de Jean, Coast Bar and Grill, Michael’s on the Alley, The Victor Social Club, and Vincent Chicco’s. Also located adjacent to the alley on the corner of Hutson and King Streets is Virginia’s on King.