To help job seekers find the best summer employment opportunities, WalletHub’s analysts compared more than 180 markets in the U.S. across 21 key metrics. The data set ranges from availability of summer jobs to median income of part-time workers to median rental price.
Here is where the Holy City ranked in some of these categories:
Finding a Summer Job in Charleston (1=Best; 91=Avg.)
- 10th – Availability of Summer Jobs
- 20th – Availability of Internships
- 34th – Median Income of Part-Time Workers (Adjusted for Cost of Living)
- 93rd – % of Insured Part-Time Workers
- 50th – Singles-Friendliness
To see the full report, click here.