To identify the best spots for staying local, WalletHub compared more than 180 cities across 43 key indicators of "a fun-filled yet wallet-friendly staycation." The data ranges from movie and bowling costs to spas and wellness centers per capita to cost of house-cleaning services.
Staycationing in Charleston (1=Best; 91=Avg.)
- 9th – Zoos & Aquariums per Capita
- 1st – Museums per Capita
- 17th – Spas & Wellness Centers per Capita
- 27th – Nightlife Options per Capita
- 1st – Shopping Centers per Capita
- 8th – Theaters & Concert Halls per Capita
- 67th – Beer Gardens per Capita
- 45th – Cost of House-Cleaning Service
- 17th – Cost of Movie Ticket
To see the full report, click here.