Family-friendly, summer concerts are coming to The Ponds in Summerville. Concert dates are June 8th, July 20th, and August 17th, from 6 pm to 9 pm. Each month, in lieu of admission, a donation will be collected and contributed to a featured nonprofit organization. The monthly concert series takes place in the amphitheater located next to The Village Pond.
Here's a look at the schedule:
- June 8th
- Island Trio performs
- The selected nonprofit is the Summerville Dorchester Museum
- Museum volunteers will be on-site to accept donations and provide information about the museum
- Food trucks will also be there
- Click here for more information
- July 20th
- Shem Creek Boogie Band performs
- The featured charity of the evening is Swim Across America
- Staff will be on hand to accept donations and provide information about their upcoming local events
- August 17th
- Mahon Brothers will be performing with the nonprofit to be determined
Don’t forget to bring blankets and chairs for seating, tents are allowed and are limited to the back and sides of the amphitheater.
The Ponds Amphitheater is located at on Village Ponds Drive near the entrance to the community in Summerville.
For more information, visit The Ponds website.