To determine the states offering the greatest variety and most cost-effective options for enjoyment, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 26 key metrics. The data set ranges from movie costs to accessibility of national parks to casinos per capita.
Fun in South Carolina (1=Most Fun; 25=Avg.)
- 18th – Restaurants per Capita
- 12th – Golf Courses & Country Clubs per Capita
- 15th – Amusement Parks per Capita
- 24th – Performing-Arts Theaters per Capita
- 27th – Fitness Centers per Capita
- 29th – Access to National Parks
- 23rd – Variety of Arts, Entertainment & Recreation Establishments
To see the full report, click here.