Summer fun continues at The Ponds in Summerville. Community lifestyle coordinator Jana Chanthabane has released details for the late July and August events which include the continuation of Food Truck Fridays and a Summer Concert Series.
July 26th at 5 pm: Food Truck Friday
- Music by On the Fly
- Food trucks
- Booze Pops, Jonny Poppers, Krystyna's, Backdraft BBQ, Greekin Out, Mac Daddy, Holy City Cupcakes, and Pelican Sno Balls
August 17th from 6 pm to 9 pm: Summer Concert Series
- Music by Mahon Brothers
- Benefits the Dorchester District Two Foundation
- Food Trucks
- Smokin Gringos, Tamashii, Squeals on Wheels, Lola's Lumpia, and Holy Rolly
Friday, August 30th at 5 pm: Food Truck Friday
- Entertainment by Jay Miley
- Food trucks: Booze Pops, Pelican SnoBalls, Happy Thai, Krytsyna's, Bearded Dog, Holy Rolly, Backdraft BBQ, Greekin Out
It is recommended that attendees bring chairs and blankets for all events. Food is purchased directly from food trucks at each event. All Food Truck Friday events take place in the vicinity of the historic landmark Schulz-Lotz Farmhouse at 326 Hundred Oaks Pkwy, Summerville, SC 29483.
Concerts take place in the community amphitheater located near the front of the community, adjacent to the Village Pond on Village Pond Drive, Summerville, SC 29483. Attendees are invited to make a donation to the featured charity in lieu of a ticket fee.
The Summer Concerts are sponsored by The Ponds Conservancy, a nonprofit organization which manages the conserved lands and historic sites associated with The Ponds.
For directions to The Ponds, visit DiscoverThePonds.com. Food Truck Friday Event website: http://bit.ly/