The classes are perfect for those who are contemplating taking an entry-level wine certification or for anyone looking to enhance their wine aptitude.
Offered weekly from 11 am to 12:30 pm, the eleven-week series cost $20 per class. Classes are stand alone, but many participants sign up for the entire series. Food and beverage industry employees can attend for $10 per class by using the code “sommfandb” when checking out online. Tickets are available on the website for Edmund’s Oast Exchange.
To learn more, visit www.edmundsoast.com/
EOX Somm School Fall Schedule:
- Sept 14 - Viticulture & Vinification
- Sept 21 - Blind Tasting
- Sept 28 - France Part 1
- Oct 5 - France Part 2
- Oct 12 - Italy
- Oct 19 - Spain
- Oct 26 - Portugal
- Nov 2 - Germany, Austria & Hungary
- Nov 9 – No Class
- Nov 16 - California, Oregon & Washington
- Nov 23 - Australia & New Zealand
- Dec 7 - Argentina & Chile & S. Africa