On Thursday, August 29th, the Charleston Pour House will host Elvis Ain't Dead Fest 4, a tribute event that plays off the hoax that the singer faked his death in August of 1977 and moved to Argentina.
This year's event includes
- Live music
- 6 pm (on the deck) - Marshgrass Pretty Mamas and Mel Washington
- 9 pm (inside) - '17 Comeback Special, Marsh Grass Pretty Mamas, Dantes Camaro, Mike Martin and the Beautiful Mess
- The "Dead on Toilet" photo area with Polaroids available
- Sideburn face painting station provided by Redux Contemporary Art Center
- Merch booths
- Food by Brown's Court Bakery
- Elvis Ice Cream Bar
Click here for more information.