Prohibition’s award-winning Executive Chef Greg Garrison will be creating a unique 4-course menu for the occasion. Prohibition’s Beverage Director Jim McCourt, will be pairing specialty cocktails with each of the courses that will feature Listoke Gin.
Distiller James McKenna from Listoke Distillery & Gin School will be on-hand to provide in-site into the unique blend of botanicals used in distilling Listoke Gin. Guests will experience first-hand why gin is seeing a reemergence as a cult favorite among cocktail enthusiasts. Prohibition features Listoke Gin on their Cocktail Menu as the keystone to the Clover Club 12, complemented by raspberry, vermouth, lemon, and egg white.
The four course menu:
- Amuse Bouche (caviar beignet)
1. Blood Orange Cured Cobia, cucumber, cherry blossom shoyu, macadamia nuts, fried green tomato
2. Warm Oyster Stew, vermouth cream, potato, and cocktail onions, pine oil
3. Juniper-rubbed Venison loin, celery root, black pepper and cranberry jus
4. Blueberry and lemon tart, sorrel, laurel creme anglaise
Tickets for the event are $75 per person and seating is limited.
Tickets can be purchased here