I created the "Leftovers" series to ensure I could share as much food and bev news as possible, so here's the latest:
- Mex 1 Coastal Cantina is bringing two of your favorite Mexican appetizers together to celebrate National Queso Day. What could be better than melty cheese layered with warm street corn and topped with their house made Baja rub?! Stop into Mex 1 at any of their 3 locations starting on September 20th to try their Street Corn Queso and let your world be changed. Available for a limited time.
- NICO Oysters + Seafood recently announced two events:
- On 9/19 the restaurant will partner with the South Carolina Aquarium for the latest Good Catch Dinner. Click here for info.
- On 9/25 NICO will host a fundraising cocktail event for local residents Tommy and Brittany Henry. Just 24 hours before their baby boy was born, the couple learned that their child had stage 4 Metastatic Melanoma cancer. Click here for all the details
- On 9/28, upcoming restaurant Chasing Sage will pop-up at The Daily. Get the details here.