Tickets are $39 per person and include a flight of five exclusive Sangiovese wines from the cellar and light bites including a charcuterie and cheese board. For guests who purchase a half case of wine at the sale, Wild Common will credit the price of the ticket towards purchase. Reservations are available to book now through RESY. A few special bottles that will be available at the sale include:
- Felsina 'Fontalloro' 2016 (an exclusive offering in Charleston! 98 points)
- Avignonesi - "Grifi" Super Tuscan 2012
- La Gerla - “Poggio Gli Angeli” 2016 - 'Baby Brunello'
- Felsina - Chianti Classico Riserva 2016
- Le Macioche Brunello 2007
Additional Tuesday Tastings will take place on select Tuesdays throughout the remainder of the year and include a partnership with the Wine Council of Bordeaux and Wines of Germany in November to highlight the unexpected wine styles of both regions, and a Bollinger champagne tasting in December ahead of New Year’s Eve.