To determine the best and cheapest local foodie scenes, WalletHub compared more than 180 of the largest U.S. cities across 30 key metrics. The data set ranges from affordability and accessibility of high-quality restaurants to food festivals per capita to craft breweries and wineries per capita.
Foodie-Friendliness of Charleston (1=Best; 91=Avg.)
- 45th – Restaurants per Capita
- 49th – Affordability & Accessibility of Highly Rated Restaurants
- 88th – Gourmet Specialty-Food Stores per Capita
- 34th – Craft Breweries & Wineries per Capita
- 75th – Coffee & Tea Shops per Capita
To see the full report, click here.