On Thursday, October 24th, Charleston Grill with host an exclusive dinner featuring a specially-curated menu from Executive Chef Michelle Weaver in partnership with local wine distributor (and former Charleston Grill employee) David McCarus from McCarus Beverage.
Featuring five decadent courses ranging from savory meats to fresh seafood, each course is paired with a specialty Italian wine from notable wine distributor Oliver McCrum.
Tasting Menu with Wine Pairings
- San Daniele Prosciutt: Asian pears, Grand Padano, arugula, hen egg, white truffle vinaigrette
- I Clivi Friulano Brazan (2014)
- Branzino All' Acqua Pazza: Baby heirloom tomatoes, fennel, octopus, little neck clams
- Ciro Picariello Fiano di Avellino 906 (2014)
- Veal Tenderloin: Roasted eggplant, caponato, lamb jus
- Ciro Biondi Etna Rosso San Nicolo (2016)
- Braised Lamb: Wild mushrooms and truffle risotto
- Cavallotto Barolo Riserva San Giuseppe (2012)
- Dessert from Executive Pastry Chef Chris Ryan
Guests can enjoy this experience for $175 per person (excluding taxes and gratuity). The dinner begins with a 6:30 pm reception followed by dinner at 7 pm in the Vintners Room inside the Charleston Grill. Reservations can be made by calling by calling 843-577-4522.