Baker & Brewer (B&B), the concept from the folks behind EVO and Holy City Brewing, will begin serving brunch on Sunday, December 1st, 2019. The brunch menu will transform some of the restaurant's favorite pizzas into wood fired skillets.
Brunch will be from 11 am to 4 pm with live music from 1 pm to 4 pm. Guests can enjoy $1 “manmosas” and order from an array of wood fired skillets or breakfast-themed pizzas.
B&B will also have their own spin on Chicken & Waffles, using fougasse, a traditional bread used in French cuisine.
Here is a sample menu provided by B&B:
- Pork Trifecta Skillet – bacon, house sausage, roni, mozzarella, red sauce or tomato, egg
- Green Chorizo – green chorizo, sweet potatoes, peppers, onions, fontina, egg
- Vegetable – peppers, onions, mushrooms, potatoes, cheese, egg
- Wood fired French toast – balsamic maple syrup
- Fougasse and Fried Chicken – fried chicken thighs, honey mustard maple syrup
- Bacon, eggs, cheese
- Egg Benedict – will change weekly
Plus limited regular menu available.
You can learn more about the restaurant on their website: https://www.bakerandbrewer.com.