Pup Bowl is a pet adoption and family-fun day to benefit Charleston Animal Society. Cheer on as two teams of adorable adoptable puppies face off in the cutest football game you will ever see! The event will also feature fundraising for CAS, a photo booth, a bounce house, face painting, balloon animals, caricatures, and more.
Bring your Fido wearing their best game gear and enter to win a prize for most team spirit. Entry is a $5 donation to CAS.
The Pup Bowl will be emceed by DJ Luigi with music provided by Latin Groove Entertainment. Plus, there will be a very special halftime show featuring Charleston's own Rotie Salley.
Guests can bring any pet food donation to the Pup Bowl and receive one free raffle ticket (1 ticket per person/donation, not per food items). The first 150 guests to register a valid email address will receive a special gift from MPTC.
Food and snacks will be available from Burtons Grill, Titos Handmade Vodka, Charleston Pops, Clean Eatz, Pure Fluff, Miss Katie's Sweets, and New Dog.
Rules of the Game:
- Potential adopters must visit the CAS Registration Table prior to kickoff to receive a registration number
- Potential adopters wishing to register AFTER kickoff time MAY be accepted on a case-by-case basis
- Adoptions will be decided by random drawing
- If your number is selected, you may choose a remaining pup from that quarter only. In the event you do not want a pup from that quarter, your number will be placed back into the drawing
- Intermission: Once all pups in the quarter have been selected for adoption, spectators may give a donation to come on the field, as space allows, for no longer than 5 minutes each turn
Click here for more information.