fbpx

Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See

Although it is now known as the pineal gland, for enthusiasts of the paranormal throughout the centuries, it has been known as the third eye. The third eye is a great manifestation of psychic powers and deep insight. You may have experienced times when you felt that you could sense that something was about to occur days before it actually happened. These instances can be overwhelming if you do not know how to make heads or tails of them. Yet, you can still gain more knowledge to enrich your spiritual journey towards clarity. If you believe that your third eye might be open, but you cannot be 100% sure, you should read the below list to guarantee that you are on the right track.

1. An Increasing Pressure in Your Head

This is the most common symptom of an open third eye; you will begin to feel a growing pressure between your eyebrows. This can be just a pulse or an intense sense of something expanding in the middle of your forehead. Spiritual experts at https://www.thirdeyeparanormalsociety.com/ advise you against worrying about this, as it is completely benign and will fade away in due time. They also say that it may seemingly come out of nowhere, and that a feeling of warmth on your forehead as if someone were touching, it is fairly normal. So don’t freak out when it happens.

2. Foresight

You might experience instances of increased foresight of future events. It might just be a small tug in your stomach that alarms you that something is going to happen before it does. Do not overlook this feeling or intuition, and let it guide you forward. It might be scary at first, but the moment you realize that this power is completely controlled by you, you will have an easier time letting it show you the way.

3. Sensitivity to Light

As your third eye expands, you will find that you are more prone to light sensitivity. This is due to the fact that you are, literally, perceiving the world in a new light. You will also be able to perceive the different hues of colors in a more vivid fashion. Overall, everything related to vision and light will be heightened. You might find that polarized sunglasses help with this.

4. Gradual Changes

Because you are more in sync with your spiritual self, you will reap the benefits of your new view of the world. You will find that you are calmer, more forgiving, and loving. These changes can also impact your diet as you will steer away from processed foods to keep your third eye clear. You may not find a reason for these good changes, but rest assured that it is your intuition and spiritual powers that are guiding you to healthier life choices. Monitor these changes as they are a sure-fire way of verifying that your third eye is indeed expanding.

5. Manifestation of Powers

Contrary to popular belief, psychic powers manifesting in people who have an active third eye are not uncommon. Telepathy and clairvoyance are two of the most prominent examples of this. No matter how unfamiliar this can be to you, you must not fret. Embrace your powers and nurture them.

6. Seeing Beyond the Obvious

Although it can be a burden to know and see more than everyone does, your third eye will enable you to spot half-lies and shiny slogans. A restaurant that offers an all-you-can-eat assortment of food can be enticing to the normal individual, but for you, it will be akin to an invitation to consuming more than you need. This clarity of thought will let you make the right decisions.

7. Heightened Sense of the Self

This final sign is one that many do not even take notice of. An open third eye will increase your sense of inner self. So, instead of defining yourself as a mere person with interests, likes, and dislikes, you will instead think of yourself as a part of the fabric of the universe. This increased sense of self will enable you to rely more on yourself rather than anyone else and let you achieve the successful life you have always dreamed of having.

Experiencing the signs of an active third eye can be confusing and even downright scary if you do not know how to deal with them. Meditation and calming activities that let you have a deeper connection with your spiritual self will be your greatest asset. Regardless of the path, you will choose, always know that all of these manifestations are a blessing you should embrace, not hide.

133 comments

1. Jessica 24 August, 2020 at 23:16 Reply

I have been interested in & started learning about things such as laws of attraction & 7 chakras for around 10-12 yrs. Although I haven’t been trying to perfect this daily, I still feel I am in the beginning stages of opening my 3rd eye. I may be wrong. I’ve also know alot of stuff we have ever know is pretty much a lie & especially since this “PLANdemic” began. A few months before, I started seeing the # 27 daily & still do multiple times each day. But anyway, I wanted to ask a question & hope someone can answer. Lately, especially right now I have had horrible migraines. Migraines are something I usually never have. Maybe small headache but nothing as bad as now. I feel throbbing pain in between my eye brows, in my eyes & forhead. It’s like a throbbing pain. & light makes me wanna squint & makes pain more intense. Could that mean that maybe my 3rd eye could actually be opening at this moment? Any, thanks, sorry for long msg. Hopefully if someone emails me, I can give more details.

• Sachin Pillay 27 August, 2020 at 09:30 Reply

Hello, Jessica. What you are experiencing does sound very interesting/intriguing. Usually the pressure you are supposed to feel between your eyebrows/in the middle of your forehead is not meant to cause a throbbing pain, or ANY pain at all for that matter. That’s why I said “pressure” instead of “pain”. I’d advise you to not worry too much about it, but also get the pain checked by a doctor. The third eye is related to the power of our mind. Our mind and body are two sides of the same coin. Many people in this community think of their body as a cage when it is actually a home for your spirit. The better you take care of your body, the closer you will be to unlocking the true potential of your mind. I hope this helps. Stay safe.

• David dawson 29 December, 2020 at 22:21 Reply

I feel the throbbing of a muscle in between the brows and I’m only 17 but I be been feel the throbbing muscle since I was 14 so for about three years I’ve had my third eye open I don’t know if I accidentally prematurely opened my third eye but I’m scared and don’t know what to do now anybody if you can help me please help me use ma email at [email protected].

Sincerely, david dawson

• Anonymous 20 October, 2020 at 18:14 Reply

Hi Sachin, I was brought here through a Google search. A lot of what I read doesn’t apply to me but I thought you could advise me. For as long as I can remember I have felt that pressure between my eyes and before I go to sleep, only a few times a year, I see what I can only describe as a vortex, a swirling tunnel in shades of grey with faces appearing to me. Mostly they aren’t even looking at me but occasionally some of them do and to be honest I don’t even know any of them, until now and at this point you’ll probably think I am absolutely crazy… It happened again the other night, however this was just after my much loved horse had died and in the middle of the other faces hers appeared too and she looked just like she was looking for me. I smiled at her and told her it was alright to go, then I opened my eyes and cried myself to sleep. But back to the main topic, I haven’t been trying to open my third eye etc. I have had many experiences in the past with seeing spirits but that was when I was much younger, and I also have strange dreams.. if I dream about a wedding it usually means a death and I can tell who if going to pass by the guests etc but if I don’t see the bride I know it’ll be illness and not a death. To be honest I’m scared now, it was lovely to see Molly (my horses name) but I think I was happy believing the other faces were a figment of my imagination, even though I kind of knew they weren’t. In recent times I’ve been diagnosed with panic disorder due to lots of full blown panic attacks with no justifiable cause. The first one ended up with me being sent to A&E because my doctor thought I’d had a heart attack. Due to other articles I’ve read I’m wondering if there is a link? I’d really love some advice, starting to feel like I’m at my wit’s end here (not sure if that’s purely an Irish saying) thank you in advance. Jayne.

• Lynsey 18 November, 2020 at 07:11 Reply

From my experience when you feel that anxiety or panic attack it’s actually something that you’re sensing that’s about to happen most the time it’s not a good thing. For me it has always been someone being hurt or dying. Hope that helps.

• Cedric 18 December, 2020 at 11:49 Reply

Migraines are physical the third eye is psychological. Don’t let these website tell you want you don’t know or do know. You can ask people about the third eye, like religion people. Or an atheist.

• JAMI 28 August, 2020 at 00:37 Reply

I have been having the same issues. The migraines and sensitivity to light. I came across this by accident too and decided to read it. I do have migraines but they’ve been coming more than they normally do. And my sensitivity goes on constant.

• Anonymous 7 December, 2020 at 09:35 Reply

Ok I don’t know what happened to me today I was sleeping and I felt vibrations thru my whole body like energy was going thru it I saw energy as well … Can someone explain this I tried to wake up and I couldn’t for a few mins then I could it scared me I heard humming/buzzing noise and I just don’t feel myself right now I wanna go back to sleep but am scared

• Al 30 December, 2020 at 14:23 Reply

This sounds very similar to what I’ve experienced. It’s like a pulsing energy inside your head that increases in strength with every pulse. You become aware of it, even though you know you’re still asleep. For me, it’s always associated with an impending doom feeling where I know I must wake myself up… sometimes I can’t right away and it can be quite terrifying. I’ve often felt it was like a conflict with my soul trying to re-enter my body… cause it feels ‘energy-ish’ (I write this as a effort to articulate how strange it is.)

It is difficult to explain. It can feel like paralysis as well, where you are trying to wake yourself, and you feel frozen. A feeling of dread comes with this. Also like buzzing in your head that is increasing in intensity.
          I just experienced it this morning, and decided to see if anyone else could put the experience into words better than I can.

• Anonymous 6 January, 2021 at 00:01 Reply

I think you are having anxiety attacks however if you are on any medications I would check with the doctor to see if it could be giving you problems.

• Anonymous 11 September, 2020 at 14:11 Reply

for the research i have, its based off your diet to keep your third eye expanding, pure and to power the chakras it offers. dont fear it it says embrace it. need foods like fruits, salads and etc to rid of the toxins of the food that weaken it.

• ant 19 November, 2020 at 07:42 Reply

Research?
        No more researching.
        Start doing,clearing and realigning with the energy.
        After that,you’ll find the wrong foods etc will vibrate your body.
        Telling you this is the wrong food.
        Worth noting though and to stay clear of,liason with others with confused and in two mind states.
        They will drain you and bring you of course,from where you progressed.
        Practice doing nothing,no TV,NO Radio,Limited Net.
        Connect back with nature and animals.
        If you encounter someone or a few that drain you with meaningless convo where your attention consiousness goes off course.
        Find a ground for you that alters state.
        I will alter states by becoming mindless on the booze.
        Not for everyone hey and what works for one,won’t work for another.
        I also use tobacco as well,but also test the limits of denial and wanting to smoke.
        You have to get back to first base,in order to do that,you have to weaken the internal voice by seeing the ‘craving’ but bouncing back and forth by relapsing etc,to see ‘it’.
        Practice the vow of silence and speaking no words.
        Then practice stillness.
        The first vow,will strengthen and lower the second.

On another note,observe the grass and weeds growing quicker.

It’s comforting to know,others are ‘Becoming’ on course and transmuting the mud in toll.

~Alchemy~

*Soul of the samurai*

• Anonymous 18 January, 2021 at 09:38 Reply

Wow……. This info has come my way perfect timing. Right now I do feel a throbbing in my pineal gland (3rd eye) I just gently rub it and before I know it my body goes on relax mode which consists of energy wanting to escape body, to feel a since of release. Other times I just sleep. Yesterday I ate bad foods. Trying to eat healthier again in life. But I figured I could give myself one cheat day of the week. It seems my pineal gland is pretty upset with me about it. Everything I’m reading on here today fits me as well. And NO, it is not an anxiety attack. .

• Kimberly 20 September, 2020 at 17:43 Reply

Jessica, I too am experiencing this. I have known my entire life of something very different between my siblings and I. There were 11 of us not to mention I have a twin brother but becuse I felt I was so different from them I was sure I had to have been adopted. ( I’m a twin so obviously I wasn’t adopted) I say all of this to explain that my gifts were evedent at a very young age even though I didn’t realize at the time what it was or that they had names, ie; clairvoyant, clearcognate, strong empath with some psychic abilities and also seeing spirits or people alive or those who are passed. Sometimes I would see families members at a younger age who used to live in the house a friend or family member now owned.
      I could see short clips of their daily lives in prior years, even though these people are still alive just older. When asking certain questions to my friends or family about the people who lived there before them, they would look at me with their jaw open and ask, “How could you know that?” The last couple years I have took my seeking much more seriously to find out about who I am.
      It’s not only brought me beautiful experiences and training in patience plus tons more but it’s also increased my gifts I already had and ones I had no idea about. Since my seeking like never before choice started, I haven’t been able not to notice for the last year or more I too have been having the same ‘headaches’ for lack of a better word, that you describe. They get almost migraine strength usually but have turned into straight up migraine several times.
      It has crossed my mind like you if this has something to do with everything opening and changing like never before spiritually.
      I do believe it’s connected however, I feel it could be something maybe we’re not realizing which is not allowing a flow without the pain .This could be in essence our spirit vs our body because of a block, big or small of some kind.
      Just thoughts on the subject. Whatever it is exactly, know you’re not alone in the experience. Feel free to email if you feel like talking more about it.
      [email protected]
      Blessings to much to count to you honey Kimberly

• Avani Jogdand 28 September, 2020 at 17:35 Reply

I dont knw this fake acc or real acc , but i knw how to cotrol 3rd eye , its god gifted , when i was in 8 to 10 old allmost , now i m 23 old , i hope this is fact real account , i went to.connect with you , as soon as possible , sharing my own expriyance

• Anonymous 16 December, 2020 at 04:23 Reply

Don’t fall for the fried ice cream it’s all general statements literally, when someone reaches out and undenyinly shows you something that is a revelation this article is merely for shock value to get slot of views

• Anonymous 6 January, 2021 at 23:45 Reply

If you want to find self..which is pure awareness…drop mental idea of you..because that’s the veil ova everyone’s eyes…you invented yourself with the help of others… concentrate deeply on the heart space until your mind stops..try and see you can’t be seen but you can be aware of your own awareness..you are not the outer body or mind..you are awareness itself that’s empty of quality..also be aware when u use “I” as most people think it’s them…it’s not a person…so if your using your I in a personal way it’s ego..the I can be pure awareness the true u…the nameless formless timeless deathless one…p.s time doesn’t exist..it’s always now..this now is eternal…time creates more mind..

• Brizzle 28 September, 2020 at 14:56 Reply

You guys got some good story’s about this 3rd Eye stuff.I am 11 yrs old and I feel like I’m starting to open my 3rd eye.I don’t know if it’s possible at that age but I have come sensitive to light.I get lots of headaches.It sucks lol.

• Anirudh Singh 30 September, 2020 at 16:19 Reply

Hi Jessica, the same thing is happening to my girlfriend but with an extreme sharp pain at the third eye point, she also has some visuals of the same time but different place. Don’t know whats going on. Can anyone help in this matter as the pain is increasing day by day and according to doctors one can’t feel pain at that point. I am totally clueless now.

• Anonymous 16 October, 2020 at 14:14 Reply

i felt the throbbing but i dont feel it every day its every once and a while but when i get a pulse it just feels like somethings poking out other then throbbing

• BSG 19 October, 2020 at 10:20 Reply

I’m at step 7 an my third eye tingles atleast 3-4 times a day I can predict things. See clearer path for my personal life. Doctors still don’t know what mental illness im suffing from an this has been ongoing for years an too be perfectly honest now my eye is open the Tao way of life is how iv been trying to live. Very interesting time in my life to say the least. I can officially say im happy in myself for the first time in my life. My advice would be to when you feel your pain we all experience different effects as we all know we are individuals. So just calm yourself turn the lights off an just be at one with yourself scary yes but if you where an amazing footballer would you just kick a ball at a wall or go for the world Cup? Im holding my world Cup i hope you all will find yours.
      BSG

• Anonymous 24 October, 2020 at 12:14 Reply

I have to started learning from a young age around 10 or 11 and definitely berly at my beginning stages of Decalcifying my pinealgland ..I am now 24 And have similar symptoms to the ones on this article idk why I just happen to find you comment soo freaking similar it’s crazy but needless to say i am to pretty much trying to just live day by day till this plandemic started and am on a course (I always kinda was ) and journey to my eternal bliss increasing my knowledge and understanding on Tesla equation TL= mc ^2 and the SEQUENCE 3.6.9 and the universes abundance of frequencies using Mother Natures best tools Also ancient techniques and of course music but most of the things I’m doing to advance I do subconsciously/or a couple times from projecting in my dreams to knowledgeable beings that’s thought and preached valuable knowledge and with the help I get I one day will Turn my frequencies into light and will eventually find my eternally ever after in my own little black hole jaja I’d love to hear your journey and exchange knowledge if you’d like you seem quite interesting and felt a little connection from our life’s plot similarities so ima leave my personal email if you like to get ahold of me some time I’ll know it’s you if you make the emails subject (3^6^9 BLESS MY LIGHT ) lol it be gnarly To exchange knowledge And expand it well I’m in Southern California my name’s I’m Alejandro ✌️✌️ —-3^6^9 bless my light my @ is ( [email protected] )

• Toni 25 November, 2020 at 06:31 Reply

its nothing since you are focusing there it will be there having the samae thing and now i do meditation pause ,coz “you are not the body and u are not even the mind ” , keep that in mind and let it go i felt rly hard headache and presure but as u lower the thoughts there is pain relif,try reading book with voice, and try to keep the focus out of you like focus what you need to see not forhead focus 😀 i am having that feeling right now when try expirience experiment you will suceed.

• Judy Perri 14 December, 2020 at 00:17 Reply

I have been experiencing the exact thing with the intense headaches recently and getting worse. So your not alone. I hope that helps and goodluck on your journey

• Lisa Marchetti 19 December, 2020 at 03:47 Reply

yes it means exactly that I have the same issues I notice it happens when I chant or meditate exercising my brain activity or when im sensing somethings for example if another person is in the room i can feel their energy or thoughts im consuming them as a person especially when its negative. I truly believe anytime your third-eye is opening it’s being receptive to something good or bad or just chanting. I used to get nervous because I would get alot of pressure in my head until i continued my research and realized it’s a process as u realize you are in control of the situation and evenually shut it down as u get better it lightens up. Everything you are experiencing is totally normal keep it up it saved my life!

• Cam 19 December, 2020 at 23:12 Reply

I am on a journey. It’s a mental/spiritual journey and so many questions I have are being answered, is my third eye open? I believe I can see the world as it really is and something inside of me is burning like a flame, an energy, a force, I know I am inside a machine called a body. I feel the vibes everywhere, I’m not just hypothesizing, I know. Science and Spirituality go hand and hand, one does not disprove the other, for its all the same. All religions are made up and the religion you choose to have is based off what perception is put into your head of what happens after you die. Choosing what religion you are is strictly based off nurture and how you were raised. No religion is wrong, and since there are so many, no religion is right. meditating, praying, sacrificing, all of it is to feel this certain type of feeling, inside of us that we can’t feel anywhere else. That feeling is the energy inside of us, releasing vibrations and reminding us that our being in this universe is in unison and we are in motion with the wave of life, for our spirit has a greater plan. time is guided by the decisions you are able to make based on having the power of free will. You choose, release negative vibes or positive ones, for the decisions you make dictate the life that you lead. Re read this and really think about life, some people may not understand and don’t see the true meaning behind my words, some think I’m crazy, this makes it difficult to talk to people sometimes and it’s kind of sad because It makes me feel like my friends and family are small minded individuals, and that they are indeed a part of the brainwashed sheeple( yes sheeple) . But when I try to show them their power within, they don’t seem to care. I have so many crazy thoughts and answers I’m finding within myself and it get’s so deep I even get lost in my own words and thoughts sometimes. Humans can only fathom so much information, My brain kind of reminds me I’m still human lol. If you think like me and would like to talk, please text me, I know you want someone to talk to also. I feel the loneliness of reality to.

• Barbara Pelton 30 December, 2020 at 07:01 Reply

Hey Cam-
        Everything you wrote about I say ditto! I LOVE
        MarinaJacobi.com she has the weekly live calls on Saturdays now. Feels like people are beginning g to understand the quantum structure now. Anyway it is a good community.

• Anni 1 January, 2021 at 02:29 Reply

You seem to understand, know what you are talking about. I can resonate with everything you say.
        I find myself becoming more removed a feeling of not fitting in, yet can’t find myself … I feel in limbo… I am looking for the right place and whilst I know it is within… we live in a world and need to partake.
        I am an introvert and need a lot of time on my own. At night when I close my eyes I see lights, cloud shapes mists, faces I don’t know and sometimes this doesn’t happen at all.
        It would be good to find like minded people

• Anonymous 1 January, 2021 at 01:21 Reply

I’ve noticed a slight sharp pain as you described usually when bending my neck downwards for short periods, working on vehicle,etc. I can relate to this past year and the insight it has awakened within me. Could be I am keeping my head tilted even lower than usual due to light, people, sensory overload. These pain issues are sharp and short frequented. Shake it off. Cobra Pose helps me. Congratulations with the other stuff.

• Anonymous 5 January, 2021 at 23:52 Reply

It sounds like the beginning of the opening of the third eye.. Are you seeing any vivid pictures very unusual colors?I am around the same point but have been seeing pictures of events. I have been in many meditation groups for the last 6 months working on opening my third eye.

2. bruce 1 September, 2020 at 04:41 Reply

I feel I’ve seeing awhile now but did not know it, I felt like I could feel peoples energy and what their thinking in a way.
    6 months ago till now I’ve been predicting a lot it just pops up in my head but I kinda brush it of and sure enough it happens but not right away. usually takes a few months. I Am in AWW!! Ive heard about this third eye it was always interesting to me but I didn’t really research on it. since now that I’m having these weird but cool experiences I am now vegan, I don’t exactly eat perfect but I cut out meats and dairy and the processed. There are some weird times where I’m talking in my head and its going fast, just all this info and thinking about fake friends, and even family, and how its annoying to be around them because I feel like they bring me down, I got to dumb myself down, if I were to talk about this stuff to people I know, id be the crazy one in town or on drugs. I’m doing a lot of things such as art and building my own styled wood work, I’m looking to renovate my house. ect. the worst times are when my mind is thinking all this crazy but makes perfect sense, the problem is writing it down because I don’t want to forget these thoughts they’re gold to me. there’s a lot more to my story too. life not perfect yet but I got plans and goals and plan on achieving them.

• Kimberly 20 September, 2020 at 17:57 Reply

Bruce,
      I SO love this. Please know you’re NOT alone in this! I pretty much have become a recluse due to not being good, at all, at the dumbing down thing. Lol I’m very thankful for sites I find everywhere now that let me know I have support on everything happening spirituality in my life since I feel no one really understands that are around me. I’m getting better at writing things down like you are and I feel it’s SO important too. Just keep the ” seeking” door open my friend and answers will come from absolutely everywhere.
      Kinney

• Sunday james 3 November, 2020 at 07:42 Reply

Yes i use to experience it, I have a growl on my lift eye when ever I drink beer I can tell you things about life

• Anonymous 16 December, 2020 at 23:42 Reply

Hi I can’t explain what’s going on with me. It’s really uncomfortable. Last night I had a terrible headache. I slept the in the morning when I woke up. I heard the door opened. So I suspected somebody was around the house. But the room was locked and before I went down I saw my aunt upstairs. I called her and told her somebody opened the door of her room. When we checked nobody was there. This is not the first time it happened. I felt and heard the presence but I cannot see it yet. I’m getting feverish. My head is too heavy and my body is getting warm.

• Lisa Marchetti 19 December, 2020 at 03:56

These are very common signs of sensing paranormal activity that is also your third-eye letting u know the spirit is there do not be afraid of it always remember you are in control of your mind that’s why I believe it’s very important to chant the Lotus Sutra Nam-Myho-Renge-Kyo if you don’t know about this chant please look it up it’s important it literally means to honor and devote oneself to the law of the Lotus Sutra please again look up Lotus Sutra if not familiar it will help u understand. The more you chant and devote yourself to it you will feel completely empowered and enlightened and very one with the universe! So u may already have these gifts and the chants will help u control and figure out what exactly is going on inside and around you best of luck

• ant 19 November, 2020 at 07:58 Reply

Practice doing nothing and reconnecting back to nature~that is the truth.

Practice the vow of silence,to dumb down the crave.

Practice stillness and total relaxation,in all senses.

Remember memories that lifted the spirits and do what floats your boat.

Disconnect~No Tv,No Radio and limited internet.

The goal is non attachment and non fixation.

And ultimately losing time and the past just falls from your bind.

As long as you have done emotional clearing that is.

Not set in concrete rule though,we are in different times and the grass is growing faster.: )

And though everyones different,we all are serving and in conduit with the divine feminine.

• Krystel 22 November, 2020 at 20:21 Reply

Like several of you, I to have just stumbled on this page while researching something else to help find a way to rid a block. (That is another story that I will not get into right now.) I want to comment to everything. But, when I saw your post I knew I needed to speak up. I do not know how fast you can write/type. I have experienced the “racing thoughts and getting it down to remember” problem. I have never been able to get all of my thoughts down writing or typing. I hopes this helps you. I have found that a recording device works miracles. As I think it I just let it flow out of my mouth then review it later. You may be a channeler. Someone who channels the spirits of others. Most channelers do not always know what they were thinking or saying after the channeling is over. Some do prefer to write but, for anyone who struggles with writing speed the tape recorder is worth a try.

3. Trudy Carisse 3 September, 2020 at 16:38 Reply

So happy I found this site…I have always been able to pick up energy from other people, places and things…never thought too much about it…I know when people are not telling the truth…didn’t always know why or what about…it’s just always been a strong energy…I stopped trying to investigate that a lot of years ago…ringing in my right ear has increased ….crazy heat on the back of my neck…shoulders ….back and arms …with no rise in actual temperature…change in sleep…I have developed increasing discomfort at cruelty of any kind …I am becoming increasingly sensitive to other people’s growth…I long for a place I know I’ve been, but can’t remember… I know I’m changing…I am open to it…I feel I am being pulled away from the world…this is the only way right now, that I can separate the people from the cruelty and remember that we are all here in all our good and ugly to learn from both…

• Gillie 18 October, 2020 at 06:22 Reply

I am reading books by Dolores Cannon. They explain such a lot. She died in 2014. Wrote 17 books.
      Don’t start with the “Custodians” or one of the five volumes “convoluted universe”. Start with any of the other books.
      I would love to talk to anyone who has read any of her books.

4. Anonymous 6 September, 2020 at 08:35 Reply

I just have a random question definitely not relating to me,but, is it possible to be born with ur 3rd eye open? When I was very little is use to have dreams of this family around the pironear or Depression time. Also am very sensitive to light and have headaches located in my forehead everyday. Or is there just something wrong with me?

5. J K 7 September, 2020 at 12:57 Reply

Hi. Can you please tell me what’s wrong with me? First, before my two years old daughter died, I saw her fell in the swimming pool but that only happened after 3 days which I didn’t know why I cried. It’s like I was scared of something worst gonna happened, Then I saw her like all white one day, staring at me so intense, or when we took a bath together, I sensed that malice look she’s directing at my chest… got the feeling like it’s not her. Second, that early morning I saw my mom ironing my kids clothes for school, I suddenly felt that sadness just looking at her. For unexplainable reason, I prepared dinner for the first time the way how my mom cooked the rice and the fried chicken. But then my mom arrived with my kids from school telling me that she’s sick. She had fever. She didn’t eat. Past 9pm, I served her food in bed but when she took her eyeglass, there was kind of light in front of me looking at her. Then I started to panic because as I looked at my mom, I felt that she won’t survived that night but my husband said she’s okay. I wanted to bring her to the hospital but she declined saying she’s ok but my mind telling me she’s not. I didnt know what’s happening but I told her that if she wants to rest, she can go. I promised her i’ll take care of my kids. And she said yes and told me to get some sleep. Past 2am, I suddenly woke up when I felt someone touched my feet but I saw my husband still awake and told me that my mom is okay. But 6am in the morning is like a nightmare to me when I saw her not moving in bed. That happened in August 2014. There are many things happening in my surrounding that I pretend I don’t know. I can sense ghost around, the living spirit in the” parallel world” they call it. And I came to realize that a dead person can come back through the body of dragonfly, butterfly, cockroach. I guess, you would think I’m crazy but I just want to get it out of my chest. Is this part of an open third eye? A nun visited my daughter’s wake and told me that my third eye is half opened but I don’t want to recognoize it. Oh, 3RD crazy experience… at 8am, my hubby was shouting in the hall way because there’s a tiny mouse that’s in front of him but I was busy doing something in the living room infront of my pc. Suddenly I saw that tiny pinkish mouse. I looked at it for long, it’s looking at me and somehow I felt strange. It’s acting weird, standing and kind of eating something from his hand. At 5pm, I stood from the living room when I heard my son shouting, there’s a dead rat in the living room next to the electric fan which wasn’t there when I stood up. at 11pm, we got a call from U.S., my mother-inlaw informing us that my brother-in law found dead in the living room. That made me think of the rat dead in the living room thinking that he visited us. It was him. 4th, on my daughter’s supposed to be 3rd bday, I bought a cake but I stayed in my room alone. I saw a cockroach flying in the cabinet in front of me. It’s acting weird like its cleaning his face in a standing position. For some reason, I said “happy birthday, Jezabel. Is that you?” The cockroach flown and started to crawl on the ceiling. I followed it with my eyes. Somehow it got me thinking that it’s going to where the urn of Jez. I panicked and ran outside. My family all shocked. I told them about it so my brother went to my room and said no cockroach. And I blurted, “it’s in my pillow.” And my brother went back to my room and said, “yes i’ts in the pillow.” I told him to bring out and I apologized to it because I’m scared of cockroach. What I’m sharing you here are just some of my weird experience.

• Kimberly Marrone 20 September, 2020 at 18:30 Reply

JK,
      To me it’s very obvious you have very strong gifts although, I’m sure at times it feels like anything but a gift. I am deeply sorry you lost your child. I’m believe there is no pain greater. Remember something if you can. People are given their particular gifts for a reason. Someone may have your “same” gift but at the same time very different. This is because gifts are unique as much as each individual who has them. This is what makes the same gifts two people have so different and unique. Also, if you ever feel what you feel or see is too much, remember you are in control of how intense or how much is comfortable. I would hope you’re in touch with Spirit (or whichever name you choose to use) because this will be who you communicate with to say, ” less gas, I’m not able to take this on right now.” Or, “Bring it on, I’m ready to do what I came here for.” You my dear, are blessed indeed. I would even say, set apart. This gift would not have been given to just anyone. It is literally a very important part of who you are and what makes you, you. Also please know you’re so needed. Not just your gift is needed but you because you cannot separate them. The more you understand your gifts (you) the more natural it will feel because it’s part of your design. Many, many blessings to you.
      Kimberly

6. J K 7 September, 2020 at 13:05 Reply

BTW, when my daughter died after 3 months she fell in the pool. The doctor denied giving us a death certificate so we requested for autopsy but it was just a preliminary one so we can get the death certificate. And then the doctor requested to get her cell to further study it in the crime lab because in the naked eye of a doctor as he claimed, there’s nothing wrong with my daughter. She was perfectly health. After 3 months, it was confirm that they could not find a reason why she died.

7. Nikki 8 September, 2020 at 21:18 Reply

So glad I came across this site! So sorry to hear of your losses through your story J K. Sending love xx, I know quite a number of experiences I’ve had would sound down right crazy to many, sometimes making me wonder about myself lol, but I think we all have different things happen and things that we feel are connecting to us I’m hoping someone can help me please? For the past 4 months now I’ve been experiencing weird happenings with both my mental and physical self. It started with my eyes turning yellowish jaundice looking and bloodshot red, my eyelids had about 4 rolls and turned scaly nearly like eczema, I had huge dark rings around my eyes that nearly looked like I was sporting black eyes. Migraines starting creeping in and then got hit badly with migraines leaving me pretty much bed bound for 4 whole days, room and darkness. This was when I started to have a huge sensitivity to light. Before any of this happened thou, I had just started looking into shadow working on myself. Had started learning and receiving messages from myself that I was trying to help bring from my shadows. My body was constantly drained and never felt like I had any energy. I wasn’t sure what was happening and started to try figure it out. Stopped drinking V energy drinks as I’d been an addict for near 5 years, got scans, bloods, went to optometrists and tried over $400 in medications, drops etc. I started taking hot Yoga in hopes that might help with sinuses and on going back chronic back issues. I started going to guided meditations classes I use to love, and found myself no longer being able to visualise. Nothing but the colour black would come, or yellow if there was a bit of light. I did however start to ‘feel’ more thou, like static running through me. I started buying crystals, oils and more in hopes of trying to enhance the connection back to being able to visualise my spirit guides or even my cave. 2 weeks ago, my third eye started to have a continuous pressure on it. Like a constant on the verge headache. It’s still very sensitive to light, and weirdly enough, placing my glasses on my 3rd eye is nearly enough to take away, so is massaging it, but it’s back nearly immediately to a on the verge headache when not tended to. I feel like I’m running at maybe 50% capability daily for these past few months, haven’t been able to study due to migraines nearly coming immediately with computers and having major mind blocks. With having to close my eyes a lot more lately, I’m not liking that I’m unable to visualise and unsure of how to get it back. Previous to all this happening, at the beginning of the year I got to do a trip to America, one I’d dream for near 10 years. I felt that was guided big time, and had the numbers 11:11, 1:11 etc that I believed in big time. During my trip, my numbers started to change to 10:10 or 10:01. Any info or help would be greatly appreciated, sorry about the novel lol, much love x

8. LostSoul 10 September, 2020 at 03:25 Reply

Well, something about me has always been Diffrent. Every since I was a kid I had strange dreams, as I started to get older my dreams started to actually come to pass. A few times I was able to soak on something because of my dream and it come to pass, I am very sensitive to everything, and sometimes I feel like I lose my mind because I feel like I can feel others peoples emotions towards me, whether good or bad, sometimes I listen and sometimes I don’t which always lead me to prove myself wrong, people or the blue as me weird questions because I either notice things, tell them something no one but someone they know whose no longer here has said. I used to feel like I was cursed or something because I’m always paranoid, I’m but at the same time comfortable, I feel like my soul is trying to reach me but because of the things that has happened to me during my childhood is blocking it. I always notice the numbers 444, 555. 1111, 313, 629, and 930. I tried meditating, and getting out in nature more but I shy away because I feel people watching me, or listening. I’ve practiced soul ascension meditation, third eye meditation, and others a few back I recently had sooooo much pressure, it’s like my mind was pounding, the light really made it worse, I had to literally black out my whole room, and the next day I was fine like my head wasn’t throbbing like my brain was ready to jump out. I overthink and over analyze EVERYTHING and at times it spared me if I had actually listened to my inner self. People make me feel like it’s bad because I Believe in God.

• Kingmfyoni877 28 September, 2020 at 12:14 Reply

Those are not dreams family that is you going forward in one of your lifelines to basically see the future and those numbers are angel numbers it will be good for you to look
      them up

• ant 19 November, 2020 at 08:20 Reply

Dear LOSTSOUL,
      Don’t get lost on storylines,dreams and that your special.
      The ‘specialness manifests from childhood.
      It manifests cause you ‘lack’ and cause you had this ‘lacking’ to be heard.
      Your default is story lines and wishful thinking.
      And i mean by ‘specialness’ your not,but you are.
      it’s the middle ground per se,process finds that.
      Hence your not specialness,but you are,then you become just humble serving the divine.

Argh,i’ll leave it that,

Sending best wishes though.: )
      Take care.

9. Josimar 11 September, 2020 at 18:07 Reply

Is it possible to awaken your third eye without noticing? a lot of what was explained here has happened to me
    Ive had dreams in the past of me being in certain places and then weeks later I find myself in that situation but this time in real life and everything seems familiar, (the people,place,furniture etc) and I get this feeling like ive been there before but I really haven’t. I can feel when a problem is going to happen and whenever I think of myself I don’t just think the average stuff I think about myself as fully matured but on the body of a human teenager. I can sometimes tell what a person is thinking . Sometimes persons try having conversations about stupid things like internet, social media and stuff and I just feel like it is a waste of time I only like talking about stuff that will affect me. Another thing is I wen’t from drinking soda, eating 4-5 times a day and not working out but I feel like once my third eye opened It was so easy for me to give up these addictions and now I drink water everyday, Try to eat less and work out.

10. Gerri 15 September, 2020 at 23:24 Reply

Hi everyone. I’ve only just found this site, and I am so glad! I’ve only been meditating for less than a month wanting to open my 3rd eye. I’ve had a rough few days, so meditation helps me. A little while ago I was lying here taking my relaxing breaths, and in my minds eye I could see a few ladies in line waiting to give me a hug. It’s like there was light fog around them, so their faces weren’t clear to me. I saw the first lady in line walk up to me with her arms outstretched to hug me, and then walk away before another lady started walking up to me. I don’t think I recognized them (even with what I could see), but it actually made me smile as it was happening. Can anyone explain what this was? I mean, my third eye can’t be opening already, can it? Thanks in advance.

• ant 19 November, 2020 at 08:37 Reply

Diffusing the waters.

We divine by not only processing but better discernment.

Meditation is a ‘relax’,in one direction it just also subdues.

Forget the bandaid fix you hoped for.

Tandem and towards trinity,that depends where your in mind and where your heart lies.

Note*Good and heart felt Intentions is the turning road,under false pretenses it will steer you in the nether,nether,till you learn and or switch back and or it will destroy you.

Lack of,and i mean no will entirely,will depend,or destroy,what the f you take.

11. ANOUSHKA DIVAKAR 17 September, 2020 at 00:46 Reply

I have been experiencing pressure and pain in my forehead when I meditate. The pressure and pain moves around at the center of my forehead. I was scared at first but I just let it happen. The movement and pain slowly became smaller and smaller as it was moving. I found sudden disturbances in my surroundings with crows creating a noise in my balcony but by then my meditation was over. I’m curious to what this is. I had this feeling once when I was meditating in my room in university and I was frightened so I stopped it. Therefore, this time I just let it take its course and it felt pretty good honestly

12. Anonymous 20 September, 2020 at 13:29 Reply

I learned to swim at the blackjack tables. Reading 20 plus books and learned to count cards with a multi parameter system. In the hours of practicing at home I felt a strand on the the top of my head grow or thicken connecting the two sides. Iv traveled all over country playing and learning bout myself. Art fashion gourmet food became new focal points in my life. Things I thought I was indifferent too. I feel pressure behind eye balls and where sun glasses on cloudy days. I’m always looking for fibannaci sequence in nature to get a pic. Where I used to b a hot head the last 7yrs or so I feel much calmer as well. Even my wife agrees. I’m not looking for validation as I see gambling as not a great life pursuit. I’m wondering applying urself to somthing harder than u have anything else in ur life can lead to third eye opening? No matter the pursuit good or bad? I feel that if u apply urself to something so intensely ul eventually reach ur creative Pnuema in ur area of expertise. Also wondering if u have to keep seeking Pnuema in new things to keep the eye open? Any simple meditation tips to help with headache?

13. Durga 21 September, 2020 at 09:44 Reply

I am glad that I came across this sight,
    I have been experiencing some kind pressure between my eyebrows over an year or two. Now this pressure became more stronger, I could even see some kinda oval shaped green coloured stone between my eyebrows. As mentioned above in the symptoms, iam became more sensitive to light , loving to live in dark which alone gives me peace. Moreover, experiencing loss of appetite often . Hating chocolates and diary products. Sometimes if I ate any snacks items without or before apitite it causing Migraine. Strangely predicting things with which iam unfamiliar. Getting very many
    Unusual confusions often on my future studies and career etc., some kinda visions are coming up often am also believing in that but I there is no chance for it. I wanna know is this the symptoms of third eye or i wanna concern doctor.

14. Durga 21 September, 2020 at 10:05 Reply

I am glad that I found this site.
    I have been experiencing certain kind of pressure in between my eyebrows for more than one or two years. Now the pressure became more stronger, I could even saw a small green stone like think between my eyebrows. I know this sounds strange but this what happening to me. Feeling the loss of appetite, hatred on chocolates and other junks. If I ate anything before getting appetite, that leads to migraine. Nowadays predicting things that which I am actually unfamiliar with. Strong sensitive to light, love to live in dark. White light is more difficult. Unable to use gadgets more than an hour. Often Getting confusions about my future can’t take decisions. Most strangely beleving that I am gonna achieve something in the future, but don’t know what it is ( this may be an illusion ) iam not sure.
    All I wanna know is, whether these are the symptoms of third eye or not.

15. Jonas 23 September, 2020 at 16:40 Reply

Hello there, I have been meditating for a year now, mostly for lucid dreaming. A while ago, I decided to change my main purpose to enhance my spirituality and I came across of the 3rd eye in the internet (I’ve read about it).
    Today I tried to open it my first time and here is my experience, what do you think about it?

I meditated for 40 minutes now, concentrating on the spot between my eyebrows. I started to feel a light pressure, it grew and grew. I started seeing and eye. I saw how it opened. It disappeared and appeared again, sometimes with different colors and patterns. At one point I saw the 3rd Eye between some fog and clouds, it was staring at my body, which was standing there with eyes closed.
    The eye appeared several times, one had circular stripes around the pupil, it looked like a portal or a tunnel. It started to pull me into it and I was flying threw a tunnel or something. It really was an intense experience.
    I still feel a light pressure between my eyebrows now.
    During the meditation it felt like the eye was growing out of my forehead, like it was manifestating.
    It now feels like there is a lot more spiritual energy inside of me, everything I feel, everything I see feels sharpened, like if I would have an additional eye to receive information with.
    I am sure the 3rd eye exists and it feels like I opened it. I will continue my daily meditation and I will set my focus onto my 3rd eye. I want to train it to become an active part of my everyday life.
    It feels like it took me to a new level of spirituality, to a new world…!

What do you think about that, could it be that it opened already on my first try?

• Kelly 27 September, 2020 at 10:19 Reply

God is a Telepathic Being !
      Praying is Telepathy !
      It stands to reason that we are also Telepathic Beings but unfortunately, Religion has us afraid to believe that, so we aren’t working on developing our very special gift from God ?

16. Vernon 24 September, 2020 at 18:09 Reply

I have many spiritual gifts. I know most meditate to get deeper knowledge, but because of my spiritual and psychic abilities i receive that all the time awake. Plus I have a strong connection to the spiritual realm and I am able to receive divine quidance in an instant. When I am able to meditate or if I am in between sleep and awake I have recently I would see all types of stuff. I know for me my little white light is either spirit guide, ascended master, or guardian angel watching over me during meditation. Sometimes its one and other times 3 or 4. I know based on my clairvoyance ability. What is new i can’t find right explanation to, I get mindfulness on other websites, yet I have deeper spiritual understanding that everything has a meaning and not to be ignored. So ignoring what I was meant to be aware of is a mistake many make in my opinion. I did the tunnel travel and it’s was marvelous. I seen my animal spirit animals form and actually move but in different colors. I seen a wheel spinning with symbols on them. Than the wheel stop on symbol and after meditation I had look it up and it was on point with what I needed to know. What is new is now, is I am see what is in the next room behind wall with my third eye. It was weird cause I had to make sure one is that what i am seeing.. second I’m i awake or in meditation. ALSO today I was surrounded in light violet light than I saw a little tiny man in a Buddhist pose sending this colored energy my way. I was trying to look up what that means no luck so far. With my clairvoyance ability I see all types of spirits and divine beings. So meditation and third eye is on a whole other level for me.

17. Kelly 26 September, 2020 at 09:22 Reply

As far as I know, The Eye is created when you physically see your Spirits face and I’m 100 % on that.

A beautiful ocean blue spirit appears and when your eyes meet, what you see defies belief ?

It’s you ?

Then in an instant you are 15 ft off the ground looking down on your body, with a telescope like view !

The Eye !

You can see your body but you can’t feel it, while your thinking has never been better !

You will try and get your body to obey your thoughts but nothing you try will work !

Wonderment quickly fades away and turns into frustration and then anger !

Without warning, you will blow your top in anger and that’s exactly when God appears !

You suddenly will feel a Supernatural amount of Nurturing Love o !

God is everywhere and all around you !

It feels like your being covered with a blanket of Nurturing Love and you calm right back down, just like an infant ?

You will think to yourself, are you a Woman ?

That question is the beginning of your Mind to Mind with God and very likely the beginning of your next life ?

I was returned to my old body and told that I would return upon Death !

I was also warned by God that I wouldn’t be believed !

You would be surprised at how many believe my story !

The Hindu’s believe that The Ever is God & Everyone reincarnates !

Our Founding Father’s installed Freedom of Religion because they also believed in The All Seeing Eye ?

God doesn’t care what you believe !

Your Soul or Spirit is taken from point A to point B and then point B to point C !

Everything that happens in between is just a beautiful distraction for you !

God has Mind Melting Telepathy and would never need a Book to Communicate anything ?

• ant 19 November, 2020 at 09:07 Reply

Kelly Hello.: )

Everything and the life journey ultimately for some,leads back to point A.

Enjoy the journey back there.: )

Ps.In this life or others.

18. Kelly 26 September, 2020 at 09:25 Reply

It’s you ?

The Eye !

Wonderment quickly fades away and turns into frustration and then anger !

You suddenly will feel a Supernatural amount of Nurturing Love o !

God is everywhere and all around you !

You will think to yourself, are you a Woman ?

I was returned to my old body and told that I would return upon Death !

I was also warned by God that I wouldn’t be believed !

You would be surprised at how many believe my story !

The Hindu’s believe that The Eye is God & Everyone reincarnates !

God doesn’t care what you believe !

Everything that happens in between is just a beautiful distraction for you !

19. Kelly 27 September, 2020 at 09:55 Reply

I met God 30 years ago and it was a magnificent display of Telepathy !

Basically the Hindu’s are right !

You don’t see God, you feel her love !

You don’t hear God, you just understand !

It all begins with a beautiful ocean blue Spirit appearing !

When you see that blue Spirits face, you are immediately transported into The Eye as thought and Singular Vision.

You proceed as if your thinking to yourself in The Eye but you are most certainly not alone !

Eventually you get frustrated with the idea of being trapped outside your body and you lose your temper.

That’s exactly when God appears !

God is more Nurturing Love then you could ever imagine !

Everyone’s first question for God, is are you a Woman ?

When she answers, you will be stunned speechless !

20. Anonymous 27 September, 2020 at 14:25 Reply

Hi, my taste and smell is different now, few days ago many thoughts were coming in my mind and while awake also I can easily see the flashback memories and unable to concentrate also and few days before only in the middle of two eyebrows I feel some pressure as if thoughts are coming and yesterday only when I closed my eyes and tried to sleep violet colour came in front of my eyes closed what that means that my third eye is opening?

21. M. D. 1 October, 2020 at 11:54 Reply

You’re spot on.

I was briefly visited by previously unknown deceased Gurus in sequential dreams a few years back and after researching ‘past gurus’ on the internet, discovered who they were.
    I attended one of their churches six months later, which belongs to one of two factions splintered off from the teachings of these Gurus., to participate in a meditation class they offered.
    Seven hours after my one and only 3-hour meditation my point of sight briefly receded up to where I’m assuming my pineal gland is.
    I got to see the inner workings of this body’s skull. I saw electricity everywhere as I felt momentarily electrocuted.
    In that state my body’s autonomic system temporarily paused so I know what it means to be in a breathless state.
    “We” are “god” learning off of itself., conceived by two forces within intra-dimensional realms beyond our understanding.

22. May 5 October, 2020 at 16:54 Reply

Hello,

Yesterday I gave a gift to a pregnant coworker and when I hugged her, I had a tingling sensation from the top of my head that traveled down my body. It was the weirdest sensation. It felt like salt sprinkling down my body. And I wanted to cry for no reason.
    I have experienced spirits regularly, from loved ones to spirits in the hospital. I feel I am enchanted and it sometimes scares me.
    Any advice?

23. Sam 14 October, 2020 at 13:09 Reply

I believe I am opening ,but wondering . I will see the most beautiful bight shimmering light sometime . Is that part of it. One time it looked like a water fall.
    Sam

24. Selena 15 October, 2020 at 23:50 Reply

Hi I am Selena, I have been seeing things since the age of 7. Turns out I have a third eye. This news is very shocking and makes me question why alot, I am able to see spirits, hear them, and be able to tell things before they happen sometimes. I dont understand it that well and I am just trying to figure out why this is happening,

25. Justin 16 October, 2020 at 06:59 Reply

Its been a week since i start meditating(almost 2 hours a day),
    Then yesterday(10/15/2020) my head start to feels there some pressure in my forehead between eye brows and it feel like someone is slapping my brain in pre prontal cortex region,until today there that pressure again

(Shit my english sucks sorry its just my second language i been trying to improving my english this quarantine)

26. Gillie 18 October, 2020 at 06:59 Reply

I have just discovered this site.
    So much of what everyone here is experiencing is explained in the books written Dolores Cannon.
    I am reading them at the moment. She was a hypnotist that did regression. Her books tell of all her amazing findings. She wrote 17 books on this subject before she left in 2014.

27. Kim Hinglal 18 October, 2020 at 14:59 Reply

Someone plz help me I don’t know wat is happening to me..I’m scared…I can feel wen something bad is about to happen before it cud..like if some is about to die. I can feel it I’m having weird feelings dat i can’t explain things I don’t know to to explain it I’m confused an scared..am I goin crazy…

28. PETER ELIBOX 20 October, 2020 at 12:54 Reply

join me in your group. and i will put you to sit on a chair. and i will help you to switch to your third eye. in a few pratic . and then you will able to sea your guardean spirit. and ask quastian of what you need . email [email protected] 904.476.3782

• ant 19 November, 2020 at 08:44 Reply

Your a energy sucker and drainer.

I see through and and other pretenders like you.

That is good.

Night has fallen,we grow and feed on the bottom feeders ,now.

We now grow from negative feeders like you,

Transmuting you blood suckers to the righteous of humanity..

Darkness is over.

Try connecting?Haha

• Formless 7 January, 2021 at 00:27 Reply

Why all this judgement? If you were truly free then there would only be compassion…maybe you need to find out what “I”really is…a self aware being doesn’t judge on a personal level…as they know the person does not exist…it’s just thoughts

29. Terence Ramonal 25 October, 2020 at 01:46 Reply

Does having an open third eye make you holy and does it require holyness if you open your third because in different dimension youll see angels and other entity moving around like normal being

30. daniel roberts 2 November, 2020 at 01:19 Reply

So I think my third eye is already open. How do I know is weird. October 18th 345am. I woke up I had passed out at work, the reason I woke up was cause I had a vision that my girlfriend who was in Florida visiting family cheated on me and then broke up with me. At 745am. That morning my girlfriend told me she cheated on me and later that night told me that we were done. On October 28th 130pm. I woke up sweating numb and out of breath, I had another vision that I had gone down to Florida from New York to take her to Arizona. Well in the vision she told me she wanted to go home and that she didn’t feel safe in Florida and that she made a mistake not taking me to Florida. She also was coming onto me and I asked her where is home and she said back in NewYorkat the apartmentwith you. Now I love the shit and care for my ex. Later that day she called me asking me to take her to her aunts in Arizona and then after that call ended her aunt up here in New York called me asking if I heard from my ex when I said I just got off the phone with her and her aunt told me that she was just told by my ex’s cousin that she told him that she wasn’t safe and wanted to come home and she made a mistake going to Florida. I leave the 9th of November and something in my gut is telling me that this is going to happen I won’t get to her till the 10th. I’m worried that it will happen cause I do want her back and ik she still has feelings for me and me for her. Idk how to control this and I need to, I need to find out more.

31. Amber 3 November, 2020 at 14:48 Reply

I have been trying to figure this out for a while. About 3 years ago a bunch of paranormal things were happening to me. One of the most prominent instances is when I was levitated out of my bed. I was watching TV when all the sudden I couldn’t move and couldn’t speak. I could feel my body slowly beginning to get lighter and as this was happening and I was thinking to myself I hope I do not fall and land on my dog who is sleeping quietly beside me. the minute that thought went through my mind I could feel my body slowly start sinking back into my bed and then all the sudden I saw these two green arms come out from beside my body and they started waving around in front of my face. As if whoever it was was saying look here I am. After that, one of the hands reached down and tapped me on the forehead. That is when I completely snapped out of it and was able to move and speak again. I’ve been looking everywhere to try to find an answer, oh but there’s another detail. The arms were green and non-human. the forearms were a little longer than a human’s and they were very muscular they had a very muscular tone to them but not big. They also had black fingernails. I was wondering if anybody knew what this could have been and what the purpose of tapping me on the forehead was all about.

32. Deborah 6 November, 2020 at 01:51 Reply

I do have pain in my forehead and eye and for my eyes, it always felt like something is about to pop out of it, and sometimes stuff I say comes to pass

33. Kumara 7 November, 2020 at 04:53 Reply

Third eye opening, I saw humans just like us fa r far away universe, cycling. Their thoughts are very advance, just for 5 seconds, Lord buddha managed to close my third eye immediately, at that moment ear th shaking, sun ami took place, sri lanka, they want to know where am i,, they are searching universes for us, not far a way you will meet them here live, from a another universe approx 48 gigantic universes away humans, natural rahath mental status from birth, my Web truth and harmony.blogspot.com ,thanks,kumara. Email,tel down at the moment,obestercles get through slowly. Enjoy happy as per Lord Buddha’s teachings, permanant, never fades away,

34. Michael T. 7 November, 2020 at 13:58 Reply

Cheers.

35. Michael T. 7 November, 2020 at 14:03 Reply

This is the craziest shit I swear. For some reason this little page popped up on my screen and when it did is right around the time that I’ve been tripping out on what’s going on with me. I’ve been having his brain zaps going through my head and I was wondering if it was from going to a drive-in narcotics but I don’t think it is lately I’ve been able to see but I think it was my guardian angels to explain better it’s like looking down the street when it’s a hot day and you look at the road and you’ll see the distortion in the air but I got those little distortion surround the house is three of them pretty sure I’ve been told my whole life that guardian angels and I’m pretty sure that’s what it is I’m starting to feel everybody and everything I know when people lie to me I don’t people bullshit me I don’t know what’s right and what’s wrong and and I also know that the veil has been lifted. Kinda trippy guys! Anyone with some insight. Let me know I’m not bat shit lol also I’ve kind of always known I was more in tune then my peers. I Was born at 3:33am and see that 2 times a day everyday without fail. In fact I can usually call it right at the stroke of it. Again freaks me out sometimes.
    Cheers.

36. Lance 9 November, 2020 at 03:39 Reply

I am scared. My whole being, characteristics, demeanor, speaking, energy, I hear colors sometimes.EVERYTHING has changed. I’m scary positive. I dont meditate. I didn’t ask for this. But I’m trying to embrace it.

37. Lilly 10 November, 2020 at 13:06 Reply

I am so glad I came across this page. I’ve been seeing 333 twice a day usually for about 18 yrs. I’ve been told several times that I am psychic, It seems I’m going through a spiritual awakening. Yoga, crystals meditation have suddenly become part of my life. When I meditate it’s like floating through the clouds and light comes in and out,. I believe my 3rd eye is trying to open. I never knew about the third eye until recently but strangely I got a tattoo of the third eye on my upper back 19 yrs ago when my nephew was murdered, Third Eye Styles was my nephew’s DJ name. I also see vessels like cups and bowls and vases and water when I meditate. Anybody know what this means.?

38. Antonio Afonso 15 November, 2020 at 07:37 Reply

When I meditate and look with my eye closed I see an eye. Sometimes there’s a light or a beacon on the eye. The eye disappears sometimes and white clouds move away from me. At times there are blue, purple and orange lites. What does these all mean?

39. Musa 20 November, 2020 at 16:32 Reply

Hii I don’t know how I came to think such,for in my living I ever think about third eye but in a certain it did came to me question with asking in my mind what is a third eye and yes now I can see Google giving intresting reading. This I must continue to know exact what is it and about thanks for this. Some of the reading here are facts that I did cone across to my feelings and some to see at the Conner end of my eye , like blue light or yellow or something that run away quickly yes to my face feeling that several I do think it’s may be something bad coming to to happen.

40. Clint 22 November, 2020 at 20:19 Reply

Occasionally when meditate I feel my eyes scrunch up and and pressure in my head, everything goes really black like I am being shot through a tunnel. I never fear it and affirm that I am powerful. When I follow my phrase that I was given from a transcendental meditation training and chant it inside my head, it can either bring it on or make it more intense. It really is fascinating. I have meditated for many many years now. I am not entirely sure what this is or means.

41. Anonymous 7 December, 2020 at 09:38 Reply

42. Robert smith 7 December, 2020 at 20:46 Reply

Let’s change the world! The blind can learn to see again. Children ages 6-12 are in delta and theta brainwaves most of the time so they can learn blindfolded sight extremely quickly. Once this is a class in schools the next generation won’t get any questions wrong on tests and be able to look through time. The blind will see again. It’s up to us to bring this into reality and mainstream. check out my website blindfoldedsight.com

43. HannibalOfCartague 10 December, 2020 at 17:30 Reply

The only way to open the eye, is to do meditation: remember, meditation is not visualize or imagine, is try to don’t think in anything, but keeping conscious. Once that you got it, you must be to practice the noble art of waiver: for example, if your ambition life is to be an amazing artist or musician (not a youtuber clown), you don’t keep in mind to have an own conventional family with kids and one funny pet. Belive me, this is the moment when your eye awake, and your third eye and crown chakra’s, works fully. Yes, the numbers that pursuits you and synchronicities, will appear gradually. Of course, if the number 777 appears many times, doesn’t mean that you’re going to win the lotery: the universe are telling you “Go ahead, this is your self realization, don’t be afraid”.

44. Stan 11 December, 2020 at 18:13 Reply

Hello, please help me. I have opened 3rd eye, I can heal peoples headaches by touching their heads with my 3rd eye and I close my eyes and the pressure goes huge. Then the headaches comes in my head and I need to touch some object with my hand in order to get rid of the negative energy. But I need help because when I’m home alone I call some energy with my 3rd eye and I feel threatened and very scared like the universe is infront of me. But the fear is a lot please tell me if I should stop I don’t know if I call good or bad energy!

45. Angel 29 December, 2020 at 15:34 Reply

Hey hy…, I hope u all are doing fine. I did have some questions and confusions related to third eye. So now a days I do feel a very light pressure between my eyebrows and a little bit sensitivity towards light but no severe pain or sonmething expanding or a heartbeat . I now see life in a different way with a different perspective. I can feel when a person is sad even if they don’t tell . I do feel a presence but can’t see anything. But since I am into spirituality from a while now, I just feel that its the knowledge that i gained from internet and spirituality which is making me feel this way as I hardly meditate. But I do need guidence. Pls if any one of you can help…
    thankyou
    have a great and happy life ahead

46. Jesus P. 31 December, 2020 at 01:03 Reply

Hello i just started asking questions on the internet to find out what i may have that i didn’t realize before i am only 18 now. So i read the 7 stages and somehow came to realize that i have a few of them but for some reason i am experiencing the final stage yet im not feeling it like a third eye. So here is what i have that i believe might not be third eye related; i get the feeling that I’m having multiple deja vu; when i go to sleep in rare cases i can taste, smell, hear, almost as if I’m in another world; when it tried to play the “charlie charlie” game nothing appeared; when i was just talking to myself almost as if i was talking to someone else, then few minutes later i felt something cold on the side of my belly, at first I thought it was a cockroach but there was nothing there; senses are increased, i can see well but my sight get blurry even though i have glasses on; i get the feeling someone is watching me but can’t interfere with my path; now for stuff that might be related to third eye; at first when i read this in the beginning i did felt pressure on my eyebrows in which i didn’t realized; i have now reread the stages once again and well i just realized i have similar effects to the stages and no offense so yeah i want a some answers but i’m not if this the right thing to do but now i remembered a single memory that i forgot to mention is that well this one time only i was just thinking so much and hard that a few seconds momentarily i heard multiple voices in my head and it felt scary but afterwards i felt even more curious about myself. I’m totally sorry about my short life and indeed i do feel like i have a short life and not committing suicide just letting nature take its course. Bye.

47. Curtis 18 January, 2021 at 01:26 Reply

A few days ago as I was using the restroom I kept seeing movement, like a shadow and only out of my peripheral. I really didn’t pay it any mind as I’ve been seeing things like this since I was a child. So I continue to use the restroom while on my phone but the shadow keeps moving in a way that grabs my attention and I’m in a public type of restroom in a men’s halfway house so I call out “who’s in here” and get no response. So now I’m kind of stuck trying to pay attention to this Shadow when I start to notice a light in which I really can’t explain other than saying it was like a flash but not bright except out of my peripheral it was flash or sparkle like a diamond. It was tripping me out but I was interested at the same time. I don’t even think I was using the restroom any more. Then all of a sudden I start to notice what looked like I can only think of maybe cigarette smoke coming from under the stall. So now I’m really tripping but I’m fanning the air trying to clear it up all while it’s getting cloudier to the point it looks like a cloud now. It kind of takes my mind away from the shadow I was just so focused on but now my attention is back to the shadow but in stead of a shadow I see some translucent figure about the size of a let’s say 7 year old kid. When I notice the figure it made a real fast move and disappeared through the wall of the stall and then I felt a breeze. Now there’s no windows in this restroom only vents. When I felt the breeze I just relaxed and sat back on the toilet and said to myself this is some form of entity reaching out to me to communicate, so I stick my hand out in front of me palm up hand open and I felt the breeze again but this time my hand got really cold. I also must say this. A few weeks ago an older gentleman that stayed in this halfway house and in the same room as I ended up passing away due to covid and they want us to believe it was a heart attack but everybody here watched that man getting sicker and sicker and kept telling him to go to the hospital which he didn’t until it was too late. Anyway me and the other residents from that room had to quarantine and when we came back I made it a point to get the bunk that he was sick in he didn’t die in here. I cleaned it up well. Also for a long time in my life I’ve been seeing shadows and hearing voices, I’m very much so interested in Paranormal Activity and things of that nature. When I typed in my search engine what happened it lead me to a link that said “Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To Open” which led me here. I would like to know what that could have been? What has it been all these years? And what does it all mean? Last thing different incident. When I was in my early 20’s I was living in my grandmother’s house sleeping on the floor of the den same place my grandfather slept before he passed away but I remember one night I was awaken out of sleep and was scared half to death but at the same time I was truly amazed seeing what looked like a bright shining diamond spinning in the air and moving towards me. I didn’t move but it floated and came to a stop in the air a few feet away from me. Now this was the most beautiful and brightest thing I’ve ever seen but it wasn’t reflecting off anything it was just there then it was gone. About 10 or so years later I came across a book talking about the supernatural ghost and other things but there was this picture in it of the diamond looking thing that came to me. I just want to know what it all means. People tell me all the time that I’m special but I’m about to be 40 years old and I don’t see it. Can someone anybody please help me make this make sense.

48. Stella 18 January, 2021 at 12:42 Reply

For the last few years, I have been awakened out of a sound sleep with a tap to my forehead. Not something I’m doing and I live alone, with two dogs and two cats. I know they didn’t do it. This has probably happened at lease a dozen times. I know I’m not losing it, but would like to find some information.

Any ideas??