The hour-long events will air on Monday and Wednesday evening and will feature candidates taking questions from audience members and a moderator.
The schedule is as follows:
- Monday, February 24th
- 8 pm - Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg
- 9 pm - Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders
- Wednesday, February 26th
- 7 pm - Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar
- 8 pm - Former Vice President Joe Biden
- 9 pm - Former South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg
- 10 pm - Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren
CNN said that other candidates who qualify to participate in next Tuesday's Democratic National Committee debate at the Gaillard Center will also receive an invitation to participate in a town hall.
The network also said that additional details, including moderators, will be announced at a later date. The South Carolina Democratic Party today sent out an e-mail with a link to to register for the town halls.
Click here for more info about the Town Halls.