In order to determine who pays the most relative to their state, the personal-finance website share its report, which compares home and vehicle taxes across the nation and features insights from a panel of experts.
Property Taxes in South Carolina (1st=Lowest; 25th=Avg.):
- Real-Estate Property Tax Rank: 7th
- Vehicle Property Tax Rank: 45th
- Real-Estate Tax on Median State Home Value: $887
- Real-Estate Tax on Median U.S. Home Value: $1,174
- Vehicle Property Tax on Best-Selling Car: $600.20
To see the full report, click here.