- BCLS and the Moncks Corner Library invite citizens to sign-up for a "Cooking Matters" Grocery Store Workshop to educate families on planning and shopping for healthy, affordable, delicious meals on Saturday, March 21st, from 11 am – 12:30 pm. Contact the Moncks Corner Library at 843-719-4223 to sign up. Participants will receive $10 in groceries.
- BCLS and Daniel Island Library invite citizens to experience the wonders of nature, while joining Kristin Threet, the “Bird Nerd,” with Old Santee Canal Park, on Thursday, March 12th at 1 pm and discover birdwatching basics followed by a walk around the Daniel Island marsh trail to practice birdwatching skills.
- BCLS and the Daniel Island Library invite children to visit on Mondays from 10:30 am to 11 am and 11 am to 11:30 am to listen and dance to their favorite stories with multi-sensory activities at "[email protected] Library."
- BCLS and the Moncks Corner Library invite children to visit on Thursdays, March 5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th, from 10:30 am to 11 am to listen and dance to their favorite stories with multi-sensory activities at "Storytime @Your Library."
- BCLS and Moncks Corner Library invite newcomers and local citizens to experience new friendships through Speed Friending on Friday, March 20th from 5:30 pm to 8 pm. Speed Friending is similar to Speed Dating but with friendships instead of relationships. Half of a group will be seated and the other half will rotate in intervals to another seated person and discover similar interests. Refreshments will be served.
For more information on these - and other BCLS - events, visit https://berkeleylibrarysc.org.