Hamby Catering & Events is here to help take some of the stress out of the day by offering a wide selection of delicious and convenient meal solutions and freezer-ready items.
Meal pickups are available today at the Market at Hamby, from 9am - 5pm, located at 925 St Andrews Blvd. Tomorrow, Wednesday, March 18th, a secondary grab and go location will open in Mount Pleasant, located in the parking lot of South Atlantic Bank, at 930 Johnnie Dodds Blvd, from 11 am - 5 pm. In addition, Hamby Catering will begin meal delivery services today (March 17th).
Social distancing is the key to keeping the community safe right now, so Hamby orders can be made in person, or in advance online, via phone at (843) 725-4035 or by emailing [email protected]
As a special thank you to loyal Hamby patrons for their continued support, Hamby is sharing the following specials at the Market:
- $20 bonus added to all $100 gift card purchases ($120 total value)
- 15% discount when you order a case of wine (applies to mixed case, 12 bottles total)
For those unable to travel, Hamby Catering has created a Family Meal Delivery that feeds four and delivers twice a week on Tuesdays and Fridays between 10am - 1pm
with no contact and free delivery.
Family Meal Delivery | $50 per 4 guests
- Choice of  Casserole [based on availability]:
- Chicken, Artichoke, + Rice (Gluten-Free)
- Traditional Lasagna
- Chicken Tetrazzini
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Shepherd’s Pot Pie
- Shells + Cheese (Vegetarian)
- Each meal package includes the below:
- Garden Salad
- Vertical Roots Hamby Blend Lettuces, Cucumber, Carrots, Tomatoes
- Buttermilk Ranch + Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Garlic Bread [ready to bake]
- Chef’s Selection of Housemade Dessert
- Choice of  Gallon Beverage
- Sweet Tea
- Unsweet Tea
- Wine is also available to request as part of the delivery.
The health and safety of Hamby Catering clients, guests and employees remain the top priority. The team continues to be vigilant in their efforts to maintain extremely sanitary standards and have implemented additional steps and precautions.
Hamby is keeping the community in mind and will continue to help the Lowcountry in every way possible. Please visit Lowcountry Local First for a list of locally-owned businesses in Charleston that will also need support.