The three Dog and Duck Family Pub locations in the Lowcountry recently created a daily family meal special that can be ordered during the COVID-19 quarantine. Each day during operating hours, customers can place their order for the Family Meal of the day (menu below).
Each meal (excluding Rib Night on Friday) can feed up to four to five people. For an additional $10 to your order, you can add on a half gallon of draft/craft beer or a Dog and Duck t-shirt. Family Meals can be ordered by calling Dog and Duck locations and placing your order. Orders can be picked up after 4 pm.
- Four (4) French Dip Sandwiches, 2 baskets of house-made tavern chips in your choice of dry rub and choice of Ranch or Blue Cheese. $45
- Eight (8) Tacos (4 flavor max), One (1) Dalton BBQ pulled chicken quesadilla, Tri-colored tortilla chips, Black Bean queso, house-made salsa. $45
- 18 wings (2 flavors)/10 chicken tenders with 2 dipping sauces/2 basket fries/1 qt coleslaw. $45
- 1 lb. Dalton BBQ pulled chicken, 12 smoked wings (no BC/Ranch/Celery), 1 pint slaw, BBQ dusted tater tots, 8 slider buns. $45
- Friday night 1/2 rack baby back. Ribs with fries and slaw $13.95
- Sampler Two (2) orders of nuggets, Two (2) Full orders German JoJos, Four (4) Cheeseburger Sliders. $45
**Add a family sized house or Caesar salad for $10 extra**
Temporary hours during this time: Monday through Saturday from 11 am to 8 pm. Closed Sunday. Tips are appreciated during pickup.
HOW TO ORDER:
- Dog and Duck Belle Hall (624 Long Point Rd A, Mt Pleasant): 843-881-3056
- Dog and Duck Park West (1117 Park W Blvd, Mt Pleasant): 843-388-6127
- Dog and Duck Clements Ferry Road (1937 Clements Ferry Rd., Ste. A, Charleston): 843-867-6092