Wild Common announced they are easing back into service this week by offering a special pop-up menu featuring Puerto Rican cuisine. They plan on getting back to their regularly scheduled Tasting Menu next week, with limited Courtyard Dining and a Tasting Menu To-Go option.
The Puerto Rican Pop-up Menu will be available from Wednesday, May 13th through Saturday, May 16th. It costs $50 and serves two people. You can see the offerings below:
- Mixed Green Salad
- Radishes, Cherry Tomatoes, Avocado, and Citrus Vinaigrette
- Arroz con Gandules
- Rice and Pigeon Peas
- Roasted Pork Shoulder
- Tostones and Yuca al Mojo
- Mama Pagán's Recipe for Flan de Queso
- Sangria Kit
- They are also offering a White Wine Sangria Kit. It includes boozy macerated fruits and a bottle of wine for $25
- To add Sangria to your order, select "Beverage Pairing" at checkout.
You can place your order via Resy.