Dorchester County and Fetter Heath Care Network (FHCN) have partnered to offer mobile COVID-19 screening and testing. The mobile site will be in different locations throughout Dorchester County beginning on Monday, May 18, 2020.
Screening and testing will be conducted Monday - Friday from 9 am to 3 pm. Each site will be accessible for walk-up and drive-thru testing.
Mobile Testing Sites
- Mon, May 18th: Williams Memorial Elementary, 290 S. Metts St., St. George
- Wed, May 20th: Miles Road Baptist, 816 Miles Jamison Rd., Summerville
- Fri, May 22nd: Cathedral of Praise, 3790 Ashley Phosphate Rd., North Charleston
- Tue, May 26th: Clayhill Elementary, 387 South Railroad Ave., Ridgeville
- Thur, May 28th: Alston Middle School, 500 Bryan St., Summerville
- Wed, June 3rd: Odyssey Education Center, 145 Hill St., Harleyville
- Fri, June 5th: Dorchester Presbyterian, 10290 Dorchester Rd., Summerville
Individuals experiencing cough, fever and shortness of breath can request a screening at FetterCovid19Screening.org or by calling 1-800-365-7410 to connect with a Fetter provider. Residents are asked to wear face coverings and practice safe social distancing while at the mobile testing site.
Currently, all insurance providers in South Carolina are covering the full cost of COVID-19 testing. Patient insurance information will be processed during testing. Co-pays or deductibles will not be charged. All patients will be served regardless of their ability to pay.
In addition, on Friday, May 15th, Harris Teeter in partnership with Kroger Health and The Little Clinic will offer free COVID-19 testing for qualifying individuals, by appointment only. Individuals must schedule an appointment by visiting www.harristeeter.com/
Testing will be available at the Charleston Convention Center, 5000 Coliseum Drive, North Charleston, between the hours of 10 am - 4 pm, on Fridays, Saturdays, and Mondays (with the exception of Memorial Day) through May 30th.
This onsite testing is supported with the laboratory services provided by eTrueNorth, a contractor of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Click here for more information.