To identify the best spots for staying local, WalletHub compared more than 180 cities across 15 key indicators of a fun-filled yet wallet-friendly staycation. Our data set ranges from parks per capita to the average home square footage and the idealness of summer weather.
Staycationing in Charleston (1=Best; 91=Avg.):
- 27th – Bike Rental Facilities per Capita
- 53rd – Hiking Trails per Capita
- 21st – Average Price of Pizza & Burger
- 47th – Average Home Square Footage
- 26th – Walking Trails per Capita
To read the full report, click here.