Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, Wild Blue Ropes Adventure Park (WBR) on James Island says they have evaluated some best practices and protocols for their Summer Camp programs, scheduled to begin in June. Designed to challenge, entertain, and inspire, WBR award-winning summer camp programs focus on developing physical, social, and decision-making skills while promoting self-confidence, fitness, and plenty of fun.
Wild Blue Ropes 2020 summer day camp programs will operate in accordance with CDC guidelines, and remain consistent with South Carolina law and Charleston local orders. In keeping all camp participants and staff members safe, all Wild Blue Ropes camps will adhere to the following protocols:
- Camp participants will be placed in smaller groups than previous years, and separated from other ropes course patrons.
- Camp activities have been restructured to incorporate proper social distancing, with no large group games or interactions with other groups occurring.
- Camp participants will be required to bring their own water bottles. No sharing of food will be permitted.
- Healthy hygiene habits, including frequent hand washing, will be encouraged.
- Temperatures of all children and staff will be taken daily, and staff members working with children will wear masks.
- Thorough hand washing and sanitation will occur multiple times daily.
- Anyone who is sick is asked to stay home.
- All equipment used will be sanitized in accordance with industry guidelines.
- Areas of use will be disinfected once camp activities are completed.
- Wild Blue Ropes facilities will be cleaned and sanitized each evening in preparation for the next day of camp.
Enrollment for Wild Blue Ropes 2020 Summer Camps can be done online at https://wildblueropes.com/ or by calling (843)225-1555.