- Please limit elevator use to your immediate party.
- Museum staff have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures at the Museum and historic houses, consistent with DHEC, OSHA, and CDC guidelines, with hourly cleaning of frequently touched areas.
- Because of the many touchable components within them, Kidstory and the Bunting Classroom will be temporarily closed, for the safety of you and your children.
- The Historic Textiles Gallery try-on clothing station, Bunting Natural History Gallery iPads, and study drawers will be temporarily unavailable.
- The coat check will be temporarily unavailable, and visitors will be required to keep personal items with them at all times.
- Plexiglas sneeze guards have been installed at the Visitor Services Desk.
- Touchless credit card transactions (visitors will receive a ticket for multi-site tickets) are in place at the Museum and historic houses.
- Signage to promote social distancing and handwashing have been installed throughout the Museum.
- Tours at the historic houses will be provided on the hour so that the staff have more time to sanitize the house (the last tour beginning at 4 pm). Please note that the Joseph Manigault House will not be open until June 1st and the Heyward-Washington House will not open until June 15th.
- Staff will be wearing face shields or masks when working in close proximity to visitors or other staff.
- Staff are required to check their temperature before coming to work.
- Visitors are encouraged to wear masks.
- Visitors are encouraged to check their temperature before visiting one of the Museum’s sites.
- Visitors are required to keep personal items with them at all times as the coat check will be unavailable at the Museum.
- Visitors are reminded to practice social distancing while in the Museum’s galleries and at the historic houses.
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
By Jeff Walker, Entertainment Writer We at Holy City Sinner thank you for your patronage and hope 2021 is an...
New Nonprofit Addressing Trauma to Host Launch Event on April 18th
Edmund’s Oast and Kings Leaf Cigars Partnering for “The Palmetto Puff” Fuente Cigar Dinner
Hermosa Jewelry and Brown Fox Coffee Partner for April Artisan Market
Annual North Charleston Arts Fest Set for April 28th to May 2nd
Local nonprofit Going Places to Host Charity Gala on May 15th
Earthly Delights: opening 4/17 at Miller Gallery, Charleston
Uncategorized3 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Resources8 years ago
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Uncategorized9 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks