Here's a rundown of tonight's curfews:
- Berkeley County
- Council voted to declare a state of emergency and will implement a curfew from 8 pm on Monday to 6 am Tuesday
- Charleston County
- Declared a State of Emergency for the rest of the week
- Curfew is from 6 pm Monday until 6 am on Tuesday.
- County leaders will meet again Tuesday night and consider a curfew
- Violators could be fined up to $500 or receive a 30 day jail sentence
- City of Charleston
- The peninsula's curfew is from 6 pm tonight to 6 am Tuesday.
- The boundaries of the curfew will be modified as necessary to include areas of the city covered by any countywide curfews in Charleston and Berkeley counties.
- Citizens on Daniel Island in Berkeley County are also advised that Berkeley County has already called a separate curfew beginning at 8 p.m. tonight
- Dorchester County
- Dorchester County Council issued a State of Emergency in Dorchester County. The State of Emergency will remain in place until rescinded by County Council.
- Effective until further notice, a nightly curfew has been issued for Unincorporated Dorchester County between the hours of 6 pm and 6 am. The curfew does not apply to residents and business owners traveling to or from work.
- City of North Charleston
- Curfew has been issued from Monday, June 1st at 6 pm until Tuesday, June 2nd at 6 am.
- Town of Summerville
- Curfew is from 6 pm Monday until 6 am on Tuesday
Also of note, CARTA will stop their services at 6 pm tonight.