The Washout has reopened their doors at their Folly Beach location. The business is open for outdoor dining, as well as for curbside take out.
The Washout is open daily at 11:30 am for lunch, dinner, and to-go. They will feature live, local music Tuesday through Sunday with a special Reggae Sunday show from 6 pm to 10 pm. In addition, they will have a Cornhole Tournament every Monday at 6 pm.
The June music calendar, which is subject to change, can be seen below:
- Tuesdays - OL 55’s (7 pm - 10 pm)
- Wednesdays - Jacob Poole and Dale Baker (7 pm - 10 pm)
- Thursdays - Gracious Day (7 pm - 10 pm)
- Fridays- Eddie Bush (8 pm - 11 pm)
- Saturdays - Various (8 pm - 11 pm)
June 6th - Louis D Experience
June 13th- Bender Funk
June 20th- The Spazmatiks
June 27th- Bender Funk
- Sundays - Reggae Sunday (6 pm - 10 pm)
On Saturday, June 20th, The Washout will throw a 80s Themed Costume Party with The Spazmatics. Come dressed in your 80s best and the top 3 outfits will win prizes. The fun begins at 7 pm.
For more information and to view their temporary menu, visit https://follywashout.com/ or find them on Facebook and Instagram.