Wild Dunes Resort, located on the northern tip of Isle of Palms, invites locals and visitors alike to a social distance-friendly Independence Day extravaganza. Friends and family can put on their best red, white and blue gear to celebrate the Fourth of July in style, with events held all-day long at various resort locations.
The itinerary can be seen below:
Saturday, July 4th
10 am: Pop-Up Patriotic Bike Parade at the Wild Dunes Bike Shop (Complimentary with Bike Rentals)
- Bike decorating starts at 10 am
- Informal Pop-Up Parade at 10:30 am
4 pm & 6:30 pm: Wild Dunes 4th of July Cook-out on the Village Plaza
*1st Seating 4 – 5:30 pm | Sanitation Hour 4:30 – 6:30 pm | 2nd Seating 6:30 – 8 pm
- Head to the Village Plaza for an all American cookout with music from a live DJ. Dinner includes hamburgers, hot dogs, BBQ chicken, mac and cheese, corn on the cob, watermelon, patriotic desserts and more. Adults 21 and older may add a drink package, which includes unlimited beer, wine, liquor and a specialty Fourth of July cocktail. Drink vouchers will also be available for purchase at the event.
- Note: Social distancing, capacity limitations and service safety measures will be in place to help ensure a safe and fun celebration.
- Adults: $40/General Admission $34/ Wild Dunes Club Members
- Drink Package (21+): $24/General Admission, $21 Club Members
- Children (4-12): $15/General Admission, $12.50/Wild Dunes Club Members
5 pm - 11 pm: Wild Dunes Resort Party at the Grand Pavilion
- Enjoy live music at the Grand Pavilion from 7 pm - 11 pm, themed food and beverage specials and a chance to light up the night with red, white and blue.
- Games and events at the Grand Pavilion beachfront and croquet lawns will include:
- 5 - 6 pm: Water Balloon Fight
- 6 - 7 pm: Tie Dye
- 7 - 8 pm: Watermelon Race
- 8 pm until ?: After Sunset Glow Stick Fun
Visit https://www.destinationhotels.com/wild-dunes/things-to-do/4th-of-july for more information.