Charleston's Nectar Sunglasses today announced that its Blue Light Blocking Glasses in Brown Tortoise will be included in this season's FabFitFun Fall box, available now. Every FabFitFun Box includes a curation of full-size products across beauty, fashion, fitness, home, tech, DIY, and more. The partnership was recently included in a Good Morning America segment.
The Blue Light Blocking Glasses are designed to keep your eyes comfortable while working on your computer or scrolling on your phone. Exposure to high energy blue light rays can cause eye fatigue, blurry vision, and lack of sleep.
"Nectar is excited to introduce our best selling Blue Light Blockers to the FabFitFun Community," Sean Holmes, founder and president of Nectar, said. "We chose to partner with FabFitFun to help protect more eyes, as we are all spending more time in front of our computers, phones, and tablets. Whether you're working from home or spending more time in front of screens, our blue light blocking glasses filter 45% of harmful blue light rays. FabFitFun's Fall 2020 box has been one of our most anticipated partnerships, and we can't wait for the boxes to be delivered."
"This season's theme is 'Gather the Good' and it's a reminder to ourselves and to our members that amidst the chaos, we can find our calm," Katie Rosen Kitchens, co-founder and editor-in-chief of FabFitFun, said. "This box was curated, as always, with our members in mind and our mission at its core - delivering happiness and well-being to everyone, everywhere. It's been a crazy year, to stay the least, and our Fall box is a reminder to take a moment for yourself, discover new things, find what brings the good to you in your life and relish in it for a moment."
Each season, FabFitFun partners with a new charity and this fall, the featured charity is No Kid Hungry, an organization working to end child hunger in America today by ensuring that all children get the healthy food they need every day to thrive. So far, No Kid Hungry has sent more than $19 million in emergency grants to 876 schools and community groups. They are helping serve more than 13 million meals a day to children in need. FabFitFun members will be able to donate to No Kid Hungry in $1 and $10 increments during the Add Ons portion of sales.
The FabFitFun Fall Box selections include:
- Botkier New York Bond Tote
- Botkier New York Trigger Backpack
- FOXYBAE™ 25mm Black Curling Wand with Rose Gold Colored Barrel
- Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner + HUGE™ Extreme Lash Mascara
- Uncommon James Set of 2 Copper Canisters
- SACHAJUAN Styling Cream & Finish Cream
- Mia Mélange Foldable Cotton Basket
- Beyond Yoga Hidden Pocket Infinity Scarf
- Glossmetics Hair Removal Device
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Pore Perfecting & Refining Serum
- SOIA & KYO Woven Scarfigan with Fringe
- Volition Beauty Celery Green Cream
- Erno Laszlo Pore Cleansing Clay Mask
- JENNY BIRD Austin Cuff
- JENNY BIRD Leana Pendant
- Vitamasques Multivitamin Mask Set
- Nectar Sunglasses Blue Light Blocking Glasses in Brown Tortoise
- Beauty Bakerie Proof is in the Puddin' Palette
- Masontops® Glass Water Bottle with Neoprene in Turquoise
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
- SKIN&CO Roma Truffle Therapy Whipped Cleansing Cream
- Feel Beauty Renewed Pumpkin Walnut Facial Cleanser
- frank body Original Coffee Scrub
- HIP Cutlery Set
- NCLA™ So Rich Cuticle Oil in Horchata
- Likwid RxTM Stress Reliever 100% Natural Ayurvedic Hair Oil
- 8 Other Reasons Runway Clip Trio
- Harper + Ari Exfoliating Sugar Cubes in Juice Cleanse
- Voesh® New York Pedicure in a Box Duo - Pumpkin Spice
- The Laundress New York Crease Release
- Spongellé Boxed Flower in Sweet Cedarwood
- NatureLab. Tokyo Perfect Repair Treatment Masque
- Stone Candles Room Spray in Pumpkin Spice
- Stone Candles Room Spray in Santal
- Hythe Tranquility Sleep Mist
- Beauty Papier Golden Superfood Shower Gel
- ZiGi & MARAiS Pouch with Stripe
- The Beauty Crop® Glow Milk in Blind Date
For more information, visit fabfitfun.com or nectarsunglasses.com.