As we near the end of summer, Freshfields Village, located at the crossroads of resort islands Kiawah and Seabrook, is making the most of the remaining season with an End of Summer Sidewalk Sale happening from Friday, September 4th through Sunday, September 6th, 2020.
The event will feature sales, new fall merchandise, gifts, and more at participating retailers. Attendees can stroll through the Village and enjoy plenty of fresh air. A few of the participating retailers and sales include:
- Islands Mercantile
- End of Summer Sale with 50% off select items in-store
- Beija-Flor Jeans
- Save 30% off storewide (excludes accessories and jewelry) including previously reduced sale items for up to 75% off original prices
- Coastal Footwear
- Save 20% on all regularly-priced footwear including newest arrivals, and save 60% on all clearance items
- SeaCoast Sports and Outfitters
- Save 50% on all clearance items and save 40% on all regularly-priced golf apparel for men and women
The Freshfields Village End of Summer Sidewalk Sale will run from 10 am to 6 pm on Friday and Saturday and 1 pm to 6 pm on Sunday. Guests must follow safety protocols, wear masks, and adhere to social distancing guidelines while participating in the event. Click here for more info.