Kristin Graziano, a candidate for Charleston County Sheriff, is finishing the last leg of her campaign journey by literally running around the community she’s on the ballot to serve. A decorated law enforcement professional and athlete, Graziano will run a mile every day in 26 precincts in the lead up to the November 3rd election, and she will end her effort with a 0.2-mile sprint to her polling location in West Ashley on Election Day.
If elected, Graziano would be the first woman elected sheriff in South Carolina.
The candidate invites the community to walk, run, ride your bicycle, or wave to her from your porch as she completes her journey. You can see Graziano's schedule below. For updates on her schedule, click here:
- Thursday, Oct 8, McClellanville
- Meet at 5:30 pm at Deer Head Oak Park (corner of Pinckney and Oak streets). Run will begin at 6 pm.
- Friday, Oct 9, Mount Pleasant 37
- Meet at 5:30 pm at God’s Way Church (1552 Boston Grill Road). Run will begin at 6 pm.
- Saturday, Oct 10, Mount Pleasant 35
- Meet at 9:30 am at the traffic circle tower (Grey Marsh Road) in Park West. Run will begin at 10 am, and it will end at Daniel Legare Place. Street parking available in front of the townhomes on Grey Marsh Road.
- Sunday, Oct 11, Mount Pleasant 26
- Meet at 2 pm at Snowden Community Center, 485 William Ladson Road. Run will begin at 2:30 pm.
- Monday, Oct 12, Mount Pleasant 27
- Tuesday, Oct 13, Deer Park 3
- Wednesday, Oct 14, North Charleston 30
- Thursday, Oct 15, North Charleston 24
- Friday, Oct 16, North Charleston 5
- Saturday, Oct 17, Charleston 18
- Sunday, Oct 18, Charleston 16
- Monday, Oct 19, Charleston 13
- Meet 5:30 pm at 348 Ashley Ave. (there is plenty of street parking). Run will begin at 6 pm
- Tuesday, Oct 20, Charleston 8
- Wednesday, Oct 21, James Island 1A
- Thursday, Oct 22, James Island 8B
- Friday, Oct 23, James Island 19
- Saturday, Oct 24, James Island 22
- Sunday, Oct 25, Johns Island 2
- Monday, Oct 26, Johns Island 3A
- Tuesday, Oct 27, Wadmalaw Island 2
- Wednesday, Oct 28, St. Pauls 1
- Thursday, Oct 29, St. Pauls 4
- Friday, Oct 30, St. Andrews 18
- Meet at 5:30 p.m. at St. Andrews Middle School, 721 Wappoo Road. Run begins at 6 p.m. *Note, this run will be 1.5 miles, ending at Charleston County Democratic Party headquarters at 1379 Ashley River Road, Suite 200
- Saturday, Oct 31, St. Andrews 9
- Sunday, Nov 1, St. Andrews 3
- Monday, Nov 2, St. Andrews 20
- Tuesday, Nov 3, St. Andrews 35
- Meet at 7 am at Shadowmoss Clubhouse, 21 Dunvegan Dr. Sprint begins at 7:15 am
If you are unable to participate, you can still help by donating for Kristin’s Marathon Finish today.