Golf enthusiasts can now order a mouth-watering Masters Party Platter straight to their door for a no mess, social distance-friendly watch party, and no trip is complete without a tee time on the resort’s Tom Fazio-designed Links and Harbor Courses. You can see additional details below and can visit this link to book one of the resort’s four golf packages.
- Masters Party Platter
- $220 Full Order, Serves 10 - 12
- $120 Half Order, Serves 5 - 6
- Includes Bourbon and Brown Sugar Brined Smoked Wings with Alabama White Sauce and Franks Red Hot, Mixed Pickles, Vegetable Crudité with Dill Dressing, Pimento Cheese, Egg Salad with Sliced White Bread, BLT Dip, Kettle Cooked Chips and an assortment of Cookies and Brownies. Optional enhancements include Fresh Peel and Eat Shrimp with Cocktail Sauce, Lemons and Mignonette for $35 Per-Pound. Wine, beer and champagne are available a la carte for pick-up only.
- Harbor Course
- The Harbor Course is known for its challenging design and beautiful views of lagoons, salt marshes and the Intracoastal Waterway. To create the Harbor Course, Fazio drew upon his talent and imagination to shape more than $1 million worth of soil into distinctive man-made dunes, a strategy he hailed as the “wild dune” effect. Adorned with large greens and numerous and severe hazards, 17 of the 18 holes incorporate water, marsh or both. The resulting 6,359 yards of play presents a par 70 course.
- Links Course
- The Links Course is as visually stunning as it is playable, featuring Champion Bermuda grass greens, concrete cart paths, a halfway house, a practice facility with a 4,500-square foot putting green, coastal marsh views and holes 16, 17 and 18 facing the Atlantic Ocean. Prevailing ocean breezes, massive dunes and natural hazards create a fun, yet challenging play on the Links Course. The 6,722-yard, par 72 course permits players to walk the length of the course regardless of time or day, allowing players to enjoy the seaside masterpiece in the traditional way the game has been played for centuries.