Shuck Cancer Charleston will this month host the "Shuck Cancer: Masterclass Series," a grouping of online cooking classes featuring local chefs. The series will benefit the American Cancer Society’s Charleston Hope Lodge, a free home away from home for cancer patients going through treatment.
During each class, top local chefs will teach you how to cook a signature dish.With each ticket purchased, you will receive a link to a private Zoom meeting and the ingredient list for the meal so you can prepare to cook along with the Chef.
The schedule is as follows:
- Thursday, November 5th at 1 pm with Frank Halasz of the Gaillard Center
- Tuesday, November 10th at 6 pm with Josh Walker of Xiao Bao Biscuit
- Thursday, Nov 12th at 6 pm with Louise Rakers of Nordic Cooking
- Vegan and Gluten Free Holiday Salted Dark Chocolate Tart AND Game Changer Cookies
- Tuesday, Nov 17th at 1 pm with Carrie Morey of Callie's Hot Little Biscuit
- Handmade Buttermilk Biscuits
- Friday, Nov 20th at 6 pm with Justin Booher of Amor Healing Kitchen
Click here for more information and to purchase tickets.