Frannie & The Fox, located in Emeline, one of Charleston’s newest luxury boutique hotels, will host its first ever Christmas Eve dinner on December 24th from 5 pm – 10 pm. The menu can be seen below.
Inspired by Italian traditions, the “Feast of the Seven Fishes” will feature seven distinct seafood dishes to showcase the fresh fish sourced from local purveyors such as Abundant Seafood and Crosbys Fish and Shrimp Co.
Happy Hour is available at the bar and lounge area from 3 pm to 5 pm In addition to the “Feast of the Seven Fishes,” a limited a la carte menu will also be available.
Space is limited, so reservations through RESY are encouraged.
- Tuna Crudo
- PISTACHIO, FENNEL, ORANGE
- Bay Scallop
- RICE GRITS, BROWN BUTTER, CIDER
- Lobster Agnolotti
- BLACK TRUFFLE, PARMESAN, CHAMPAGNE
- Tarvin Head On Shrimp
- TOMATO, GARLIC, BURNT LEMON
- Blue Crab Fritters
- MASCARPONE, CALABRIAN CHILI
- TRADITIONAL ACCOMPANIMENTS
- Wood Roasted Whole Fish
- FRESNO CHILI, MEYER LEMON, HERBS