Amor Healing Kitchen (AMK), a non-profit dedicated to providing nutritious, healthy, plant-based food, made by teen volunteers for people facing serious health challenges such as cancer and diabetes, kicks off their annual fundraiser with a Silent Online Auction that brings a host of great deals. Proceeds from the auction go to support the efforts of Amor Healing Kitchen.
This year’s auction begins on Monday, December 7th and ends at 6 pm on Sunday, December 13th. You can view the auction here. A sample of some of the items on the auction site include:
- Cook and Dine with Mayor John Tecklenburg and First Lady Sandy Tecklenburg
- Spend the afternoon cooking at Amor Healing Kitchen with the mayor and his wife
- You all will then dine in the garden on the plant-based meals you learned to cook from AMK Culinary Director, Justin Booher
- McKelvin's Surf Shop goodie bag
- A 4.5qt round dutch oven, from Le Creuset
- A gift card from Huriyali
- A bright yellow rubberized backpack, crafted from water-resistant nylon with leather trim from Hunter Boots
- His and Hers Gift Boxes from SuthinGirl
- A necklace from Dee Ruel jewelry
- A set of long pajamas and matching robe from Lake Pajamas
- A gift basket of Red Hot Clay Sauce sauces and merchandise
- A 3-class pack from Mindful Body Pilates
Amor Healing Kitchen uses in-season ingredients sourced from local farms in the Charleston area and surrounding South Carolina farms. Their meals are 100% plant-based, meaning no animal ingredients are used in any of our products (the only exception is the occasional use of local honey). Every week their teen chefs and kitchen mentors prepare nutritious meals for people undergoing or recovering from cancer treatments.
To learn more, visit www.amorhealingkitchen.org.