On Saturday, December 19th, Martin’s Bar-B-Que will be serving holiday turkey dinners to those in need, available out of the Tricounty Family Ministries location in North Charleston. The campaign also involves Feed The Need and Homegrown Hospitality.
Here are the details on Tricounty Family Ministries’ final day of their "Four Days of Christmas" with Martin’s Bar-B-Que:
- This Saturday, December 19th from 10 am – 1 pm at 2105 Cosgrove Ave in North Charleston
- No registration is required
- Smoked turkey dinner to-go, prepared by Martin’s Bar-B- Que Joint
- Homegrown Hospitality will provide a grocery bag with holiday food including a turkey, gently used coats, and gift cards for children, while supplies last
- COVID protocols will be in place
- Visitors are asked to wear a mask and socially distance
- Drive-through and walk-up options are also available.