Wild Dunes Resort, a Destination Hotel located 30 minutes from downtown Charleston, invites guests to put down their screens and enjoy the nature, beauty and tranquil atmosphere of South Carolina’s Lowcountry with the resort’s relaunched digital detox retreat package. The perfect option for those seeking relaxation, stress relief and a reset away from daily digital distractions, this four-day, three-night getaway provides Wild Dunes Resort guests with a deeply immersive experience to cleanse 2020 from their systems and welcome a new year.
“Recharging for a new year takes on an extra urgency after a year like 2020 and there is no better place than Wild Dunes Resort to nourish your body and soul,” says Director of Operations John D’Angelo. “Whether you are traveling alone or with your ‘travel pod,’ our collection of outdoor activities and delicious Lowcountry dining create the perfect itinerary to relax and escape from virtual living at Charleston’s barrier island resort.”
Please see below for the full Digital Detox retreat itinerary, available now at a starting rate of $319 per night.
- Check in to Wild Dunes Resort and lock phone in room
- Enjoy a bike rental to explore the picturesque tranquility of the resort
- Dinner at the resort’s upscale restaurant, Coastal Provisions, featuring sustainable, local seafood and chops.
- Participate in one of Wild Dunes Resort’s fitness classes – choice of rotating offerings
- Breakfast or lunch at Hudson’s Market
- Choose from a selection of kayaking and SUP excursions
- Breakfast at the resort’s seated southern-style staple, Huey’s Southern Eats
- Choice of golf on the Harbor Course or a tennis clinic
- Choice of tickets to either the South Carolina Aquarium or the Gibbes Museum of Art
- 10:00 a.m.: Check out and unlock cell phone
For more information or to book Wild Dunes Resort’s Digital Detox Retreat package, please visit https://bit.ly/3nG6DqQ or call 888.219.1367.
*Restrictions and blackout dates may apply. No cash or credit value for unused package elements. Components subject to availability.