Charleston-based Women Entrepreneurs Inc. today announced they will kick off their 2021 Speaker Series with a virtual event on January 28th from 9 am to 1 pm featuring the former CMO of Uber, one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Powerful Women, and giveaways from Kendra Scott.
The event is free for Members. If you're not yet a member, you can learn more and grab a guest ticket at womenentrepreneursinc.com.
The lineup includes:
- Keynote presentation by Rebecca Messina, Sr Advisor McKinsey & Co., and Former Global CMO of Uber
- Mood and Styling Session with Kendra Scott (plus 3 giveaways!)
- Dance Intermission featuring the Atlanta Falcon Cheerleaders and interview with Joyce McNally
- Fireside Chat with Ashlee Ammons, Entrepreneur Magazine's 100 Powerful Women and Co-Founder of Mixtroz
- Breakout with Kia Young, Digital Communications Strategist on What Matters Most: Tips to Supercharge Your Social Media
- Virtual Toast to 2021 with women-owned winery, Archer Roose’s Co-Founder, Marian Leitner
You can learn more about the full event line-up here.