In an effort to celebrate and support local restaurants, Hall Management Group will host "Cheers, Charleston," a series of celebratory culinary gatherings at the group’s five Charleston area restaurants from February 27th through March 7th, 2021. The nine-day series will include a variety of offerings, from a Champagne Lunch at Halls Chophouse Charleston to a Netflix trivia night at Rita’s Seaside Grille.
“We know a lot of our fellow restaurant owners and staff members have struggled greatly these past nine months,” Tommy Hall, Proprietor of Hall Management Group, said. “What better way to help them than host a series of events with a portion of every ticket sold going directly towards the Independent Restaurant Coalition, a nonprofit assisting local restaurants during the pandemic.”
Pricing for each event differs and seating is limited. Tickets will go on sale Monday, February 1st.
Schedule of Events:
- February 27th: Champagne Lunch – Halls Chophouse Charleston
- February 28th: Bodhi Brunch – Halls Signature Events
- March 1st: Science of Mixology – High Cotton
- March 2nd: Netflix Trivia Night – Rita’s Seaside Grille
- March 3rd: The Halls Experience Wine Dinner – Halls Signature Events
- March 4th: SNOB Growers Dinner – Slightly North of Broad
- March 5th: Birdies and Brews with the Halls – Fatty’s Beer Works
- March 6th: Katsubo Ramen Lunch – Slightly North of Broad
- March 7th: Featured dine-in prix fixe menus at all Charleston area restaurants
To adhere to CDC guidelines and maintain social distancing, each event has occupancy limits and utilizes advanced sanitation, plexiglass dividers and strict mask policies – secure a spot by visiting https://www.hallmanagementgroup.com/store/events/ to purchase tickets beginning Monday, February 1st.