- 2 wounded in North Charleston shooting Friday night (ABC News 4).
- Lowcountry Cuban Americans: Castro's death is the end of an era (Post & Courier).
- Man charged in 2015 Mother's Day murder surrenders to North Charleston police (ABC News 4).
- Summerville greyhound wins Best in Show (Post & Courier).
- Expert: Roof trial competency vs. insanity defense (Live 5 News).
- Gamecocks ready for tough challenge at Clemson (Live 5 News).
- Dry weather rapidly spreads across South Carolina (ABC News 4).
- Employees seek justice for coworker killed in Summerville hit-and-run (Live 5 News).
- Boozy desserts becoming more popular (Post & Courier).
- Cat Cafe on hold for licensing issue (ABC News 4).
- Locals support Small Business Saturday at Summerville coffee shop (Live 5 News).
- Restaurants can't escape best-selling items, like kangaroo (Post & Courier).
- Second helping of Thanksgiving (Post & Courier).
- List of Charleston Podcasts (HCS).
- Wofford Holds Off Charleston So. To Advance In FCS Playoffs (WSPA).
- King Street's newest pop-up shop highlights growing trend of tacky Christmas sweaters (ABC News 4).
- Friday Night Rivals: Only 2 Lowcountry teams advance in playoffs (ABC News 4).
- Logan Venderlic returns with new sound, band, and album (Charleston City Paper).
- Coming to a church near you, 'The Messiah' (Post & Courier).
- Charleston golfer Evan Rodwell makes a splash on The Golf Channel (Post & Courier).
- SC electors besieged by requests not to cast votes for Trump (ABC News 4).
- Some S.C. members of Congress more social on social media than others (Post & Courier).
- Trump picking Haley for United Nations will shake up S.C. state government (Charleston City Paper).
- USC student, diagnosed with autism, wins coveted Rhodes Scholarship (Post & Courier).
- Charleston schools consider Gullah language barrier (Post & Courier).
- Quintin's Close-Ups: Liz Alston (HCS).
- Bond granted to man in connection to 2015 Mothers Day shooting (News 2).
- Charleston County Sheriff's Office: 69-year-old man missing from Wadmalaw Island found safe in Summerville (Post & Courier).
- Pinnacle Mtn. Fire grows to 7,300 acres, Thanksgiving dinner planned for crews (News 2).
- Gone to the hogs, invasive pigs cost state millions (Post & Courier).
- Man riding horse from SC to Keys charged with animal cruelty (News 2).