- Event is rain or shine! And we'll be rocking out regardless!
- Plenty of food & beverages are available for purchase.
- You'll need to get a wristband & beer tickets to buy beer. Bring your ID!
- Kids age 5 and under get in free with a ticketed adult.
- Don't drink & drive. Get a safe ride home with Charleston Green Taxi or Home-Ped. They're taking reservations!
- No re-entry. Once you exit, you may not return.
- Leave these things at home: Outside Food & Beverage, Pets, Backpacks, Coolers, Tents, Weapons.
- These things are OK to bring: blankets, folding chairs, sunscreen, bug spray, small open top bags to carry your goods, strollers and babies, cameras.
The entire lineup of musicians (including previews!) can be viewed here.
If you still haven't gotten tickets yet, here's where you can get them:
- Advanced Purchase
- Single Day $20 (Saturday or Sunday)
- 2-Day $30 (includes Saturday AND Sunday) – Available only in advance & quantities are limited.
- “Day Of” Tickets (if available):
- Saturday $25
- Sunday $25
Parking: General Admission Guests may park in the lots located by Joe Riley Baseball Field. The entrances are off Fishburne Avenue and will be marked General Admission Parking. Parking is $5 per car.
ATM: ATM will be on the premises, but some vendors will accept credit card.